I sigh in frustration.

Well, I guess I have to maneuver this place alone.

Great. (Jooe)

Turning my phone off, I look around and study the majority of people dancing like fred wild animals, I recognize few faces I remember from school other than that I don't facially know anyone.

Every hall, room and part of the house was filled with stereo people either dancing, talking, or doing tongue tango with an opposite sex, everyone was very loud tonight.

Standing here, I decided to go to more less crowded and less loud place cuz' the loud defeaning music began to irritate me and snake my way out of the crowded living room and manage to pass through a big swarm of dancing people with a few taps on my butt from some pervert jerks.

I even need to cover my boob and put a protective hand on my butt the whole time I'm pushing through the dance floor and need to say 'excuse me' everytime I squeezed in.

I need to remind myself next time to put a sign on my back, 'no touching.' Maybe that would work, what do you think? 

Making my way to the less crowded corner of the room, my gaze landed to a mini bar and took a seat at a high empty stool at the bar counter and just sat there doing absolutely nothing.

Who ever held this party might be very rich, this house was glamorous and big, it had a pool which was already crowded to what I could see through the transparent double door on a distance and a mini bar to where I was currently sitting right now.

There are just few people sitting around the mini bar, either conversing or drinking their ass off until they're too drunk to seat properly.

"What drink for a beautiful lady?" 

A low voice jolted me out of my thoughts and I look up to meet a young face of a guy, maybe around my age, he was standing behind the bar counter with a big smile spread on his face, from what I could observe he must be a bartender.

He's wearing a white botton up shirt and a red bow hanging loosely around his neck, he had hazel eyes and messy brown hair, he look very cute though, with his gorgeous smile.

"Just juice" I smile politely.

"Or anything light."

I'm not in the mood to get my ass drunk right now, the last time I got drunk I need up waking up beside Taehyung.

I groan at the memory.

That asshole.

"Okay, be right back" he smiles.

Waiting patiently for a few minutes, he came back later with a glass of colorful liquir and a little pink umbrella and a sliced lemon on top that I found very cute.

"Here you go, a juice for a beautiful lady" he slide the glass of juice infront of me which I gladly take.

"Thank you" I smile politely at him and look down at the drink on my hand with a smile on my face.

"Anything for a hot girl like you." He winks flirtatiously.

By the sound of it he is trying to flirt with me but I just ignore his motives and smile instead.

I look at the liquor in my hand swirling it around the glass.

Bringing the tip of the glass to my lips I took a sip, swallowing the small amount of juice I take in my mouth, my eyes automatically close at the delicious taste of the liquor and moan in delight as the taste linger in my throat, wanting to taste some more.