Leaked

A/N: Hi, hello. I know it's been a while but here's a little somethinggggg. I had an angst idea that popped out of nowhere and I wanted it to hurt bad and welp, here it is. I am so sorry in advance and nope, there won't be any part 2 to this one. Hope you guys still like it aha x

Summary: Shawn's nude got leaked. What's the catch? He wasn't alone in it. The other catch? It wasn't with you.

Warnings: Angst, cheating, A bit dark, and typos, issa lot.

Word Count: 1.8k+

-:-:-:-:-

Your grip on the device was tight, but you don't know if it was from the anger and pain, or if it was because it's the only thing you could hold on to for you not to lose yourself from the actual reality.

It was dark, horrible, and evil inside your head. But it was nothing compared to the constant stabbing you felt in your heart.

You were crying but you also wanted to laugh. Laugh at how foolish you've been to believe that you were the only one in his life. Because you definitely weren't, judging by the photos that were staring right at you, displayed on the cracked screen of your phone.

Shawn Mendes has broke the internet once again, but not for a good reason this time.

It was only two photos but it was enough to kill you from the inside out. It was just enough to murder your soul and feed the demons that have been living inside your brain.

The first one was of him, kneeling on the edge of the bed, looking straight at the camera with lust filled eyes, bottom lip caught between his teeth and a smirk that shows he was having a great time. His hair a mess with body trickled with sweat, buff, broad and completely naked in all his hard glory. It was a tasteful sight, if only it didn't have another woman's leg hooked around his waist.

The second one was of her, bend over the bed, ass cheeks in full view. You can see his pelvis along with his abs, pressed up against her skin but the one thing that makes it hurt even more was the hand, grip hard on her hips, swallow tattoo glaring at you, taunting you.

You've told yourself over and over that it was Photoshopped. A very good edit by someone who has immense talent, and to the public world, it would've been so easy to say just that. To just debunk the whole thing and say it wasn't him.

But you knew better.

You know it was real because his tattoo, yes, it was one thing but it is also very easy to fake. The girl's tattoo however, the one just on the small of her back? You knew who that belonged to. You knew who the girl was and that just makes things more inhumanly excruciating.

Another thing you tried to tell yourself was that, it was old. Taken way before you two were together, but you can easily say that, that is a lie too. It was a Polaroid photo, the time and date just on the bottom right was screaming at you. Telling you just how much of a fool you've been because it was taken just a week ago. 7 fucking days ago.

When you were in his condo, hugging his pillow and engulfed in his hoodie to help you sleep at night. While he went straight to LA, right after tour to do who knows what. Well clearly, now you know exactly what–or rather who–he was doing there.

The sound of the front door unlocking almost felt like a gun shot. It made you jump in your skin, body trembling as you braced yourself of what's to come.

"Honey I'm home!" Shawn called out, the endearment that once made your heart flutter only now made disgust crawl inside you. The words leaving a bitter taste in your mouth that you just want to hurl.