Worried

A/N: I wrote a spur of a moment kind of thing again hahaha so this was a quick one (so it may be bad lol sorry). Hope you guys enjoy!

Summary: It's normal for a person to worry about someone they care about, but when it comes to you, Shawn worries a little too much than he should.

Warnings: Angst and Fluff

Word Count: 3.5k+

-:-:-:-:-

"You sure you're okay baby?" Shawn asked again, the concern in his voice not wavering by a bit ever since he's asked you that same question for the sixth time in the last ten minutes, in which each time you've answered with 'I'm fine.'

You didn't bother to answer him this time around as you gave him an annoyed look, a soft chuckle leaving his lips once he saw your expression. "Okay, okay, I'll stop. Just making sure."

Shawn slipped on his denim jacket and proceeded to wrap his scarf around his neck before sitting down on the side of the bed where you were wrapped in a blanket like a human burrito, tired eyes and flushed cheeks looking up at him with a sweet smile, making you look so goddamn adorable in Shawn's eyes.

"Just don't hesitate to call me okay?" Shawn whispered but with his voice still firm, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear and leaning down to press his lips against your slightly warm forehead, his hand soft against your skin as he cup your cheek.

You hummed and gave him a small smile, tired eyes failing to stay wide open as you nuzzled into his touch, the soft light of the lamp illuminating the whole hotel room, giving Shawn a soft yellow glow as the light bounces off his skin.

He looked so soft and cuddly with his scarf, his curls all unruly on top of his head with his cheeks adoring a little flush of pink, and that soft charming smile of his making you to just want to pull him back in bed and make him snuggle with you all night.

But he was already dressed, and he was looking forward to going to this bar they keep talking about here in Dublin, you didn't want to deprive him from exploring the city just because you're feeling a little bit under the weather.

You've had this headache for a couple of days now, but right now seemed to be the worse than the rest since it was accompanied by a slight runny nose and a light cough, and you're body just feels so tired to move.

Shawn has been watching you intently all this time too, making sure that you were a 100% okay, being the caring boyfriend that he always is. You always just give him a reassuring smile in response, telling him that you'll be good with just sleep and a few medications, not taking in his suggestion to going to the doctors since you don't want to be a burden.

Your boy already has a lot on his plate, you just don't want to add to it.

"I'm will be okay bub, don't worry about me and go be a 20-year-old." You spoke gently, voice hoarse and raspy like you haven't used it in days. Shawn frowned at this, now having second thoughts to leaving you here alone in the hotel when you aren't feeling all that well.

You knew what he was going to say next, the slight change in his demeanor just says it all, so you were quick to speak first. "I promise I'll call you if I need you Shawn. Now go and have fun tonight, we'll be leaving Dublin tomorrow anyway."

The curly boy pouted with a tilt of his head, looking at you with the cutest puppy dog eyes he can muster, "Why do I feel like you want to get rid of me?" He whined, but of course he knew you just want him to have fun, to not let you anchor him down to doing things that he wants to do, knowing that you'll beat yourself up if ever he didn't get to go out and have fun because of you.