In The Club (Rewritten)

A/N: This still has the same plot as the first one but more words and a better writing sksksks and maybe even 'better' smut lol. And I know this is an old fic but I'm working on something new I promise <3 It'll be up in a few.

Also I just want to say thank you so much for all the support you guys <3 I really appreciate all of you.

Summary: You got cheated on by your boyfriend of two years over a few weeks ago. Your friend got tired of you moping around so she decided to drag you in a club where you met Shawn Mendes. Let's just say you two had an eventful night.

Warnings: Sexual Explicit Content/NSFW

Word Count: 16K+ (yup, 4k more words lol)

Enjoy! x

-:-:-:-:-

You stabbed the tub of ice cream with a deep frown, eyes focused on the TV as a romantic movie plays on the screen. Your whole body was wrapped in a blanket as you sulked in the dark. "He's lying! Don't fall for it!" You exclaimed at the girl as soon as the guy proclaims his love for her, a deep scowl etched on your face.

"He's going to cheat then leave you like you are nothing." You added even though you know that she can obviously not hear you. You shoved another spoonful of ice cream in your mouth, your heart breaking as you drown yourself in your sorrows.

You can't help but feel bitter towards everything that involves love. What once you thought was a perfect and blissful relationship turned out to be a downright lie. You didn't even see it coming since he didn't do anything that made you doubt him at all.

He was always so sweet and caring, treating you like a queen most of the times. Yes there were occasional fights but most of them aren't big, the two of you usually fight over small petty things which get resolved almost immediately. So when you saw him on your shared bed with a naked girl by his side, let's just say life slapped you pretty fucking hard.

You should've trusted why your friend didn't like him at all. She always told you the truth even if you didn't like to hear it. When she said that she had a bad feeling about Nick, you should've taken that as a sign or a warning. But you got too blinded by love and you really want to beat yourself up for it.

You moved out of the apartment as soon as you caught them since you can't live in that place at all. It just holds so many painful memories of your relationship and you really don't want to relive them every single day.

Now you're sat on your best friend's couch, eating your favorite ice cream and thankful enough that she let you move in with her in such a short notice.

"Honey I'm home! (Y/N)? Are you still alive?"

You heard the door open and then close, followed by the light switch being turned on. "For fucks sake turn the lights back off!" You hissed, groaning at your best friend as she gave you a look of disappointment. You ignored her and proceeded to devour your tub of ice cream, eyes going back to the screen just in time to see the guy kiss another girl.

"What did I just fucking say! All men are fucking the same! They are fucking trash! All of them! Fucking cheaters." You growled very unattractively, waving your spoon in the air to further justify your emotions.

"Okay that's it." You didn't have time to react as (Y/B/N) snatched the ice cream from your hands. You stared at her, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. She grabbed the remote, turning the TV off and stood in front of you with her hands crossed over her chest, shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Wha-"

"We are going out tonight. No but's, no why's, we're going out and that's final." She said, sternly and judging by her glare, you know that there is no getting out of this. You whined, letting your body fully drop down on the sofa, burying your face in one of the pillows.