Lost You

ft. TOM HOLLAND

A/N: Hi, hello, yes I know I've been gone for almost a month now but a lot happened, stress and everything so yeah, here is me trying to get back to writing haha. And also Tom Holland is here. First time ever writing him so please don't kill me if it's bad lakslaksal. This was written quickly too, supposed to be a blurb but got carried away and is requested by someone on my Tumblr. Also I don't think this is the best I've written thus far so I'm sorry in advance if it sucks :/ Anyways, hope you still enjoy!

Summary: You walk the carpet of your first VMAs with someone else and Shawn wasn't happy with it. But what can he do when he has no right since he is now your ex?

Warnings: None and Typos

Word Count: 3.2k+

-:-:-:-:-

"Nervous?"

That all-too-familiar British accent made you look away from the car window, eyes landing on a handsome man who was sitting right beside you. A worried smile was etched on his lips as he tilted his head to the side, hand resting on your bare leg in a comforting manner. The car ride was quiet aside from the soft music that the radio was playing and the soft mumbles of the other people accompanying you.

You couldn't stop yourself from admiring him as he was all groomed up, wearing a classic black suit that fitted is body perfectly, a white dress shirt paired with a bow tie, radiating that James Bond feel with his hair gelled back to give him that clean and sleek look.

You gave him a small nod. "A little bit. Thank you so much for coming with me Tom." You flashed him a grateful smile, placing your hand on top of his as you gave it a soft squeeze.

"Hey, of course, it's your first VMA's, I wouldn't miss it for the world. And I know how much you hate red carpets but still, you join me when I ask you to walk with me. The least I can do is return the favor."

You know that there was something more between you two other than being just casual friends, even Tom does too as he's already confessed to you how he really feels, but none of you has bothered to do something about it yet, being that you've just broken up with your boyfriend not too long ago.

You're still figuring yourself out and Tom being the kindest, most understanding and sweetest person that he is, he respected that and has done nothing but be there when you needed him most.

"Have I already told you how gorgeous you look?" The young man grinned, eyes admiring you in a way that made your stomach do a flip.

"Yes, now quit ogling, your making me melt." You joked with a roll of your eyes, feigning a slight hint of annoyance in your voice that only made him chuckle. Tom was about to says something but didn't get a chance to respond as the car came to a halt, a crowded red carpet in full view once the both of you took a glance at the tinted window.

Tom interlaced his fingers with yours, giving it a comforting squeeze before his free hand took hold of the door handle. "Ready?"

You took one deep breath as you gave him the go signal, the door sliding open seconds later as he slowly stepped out of the car.

Tom helped you out like the gentleman that he is, your grip on his hand tightening as the flashing lights invaded your eyes in a matter of minutes, your name being screamed by dozens of photographers as they try to get a hold of your attention.

You wore your best smile as you threaded down the carpet, following the usherette assigned to guide the two of you and then stopping to pose as how these things always go.