Drunk

A/N: Guess who's back? Back again? Shady's back, tell a friend. Jk 😂

I just wanted to say that you guys are incredible ❤️ 11k already, just wow 😭💜 Thank you so so much for all the support, you guys are amazing ♥️

Here's a kind of short one with just fluff 😂💙 and fun fact, this actually happened to one of my friends when she got drunk af 😂 so yeah, hope you enjoy the story! - Tiffani x

Word Count: 3,189

-:-:-:-:-

Shawn's POV

I looked at my girlfriend as I parked my car in front of her best friend's house. Music was already blasting through the windows and the lights are dancing inside with the colors red, blue and green.

"You sure you don't want to just stop by?" She asked. "Yes, I'm sure. I need to finish a few more songs and get this album finished." I answered.

She raised her eyebrow at me. "What?" I chuckled. "You're always working Shawn. A few hours break won't hurt you babe." She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I'm fine (Y/N). Plus, I'm not really in the mood to party." I lifted her hand and kissed it.

"You have fun okay?" I added. "But not too much?" she joked.

"It's okay babe. Just don't drink too much. You know how much alcohol you can handle." She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Yes Shawn." I laughed at her respond. "And don't put your phone on mute okay?" She sighed again. "Yes sir."

I chuckled. "And don't forget your coat. It's still cold out there. And fill your stomach with food before drinking. And—"

"Shawn! I swear to God." I burst out laughing which earned an annoyed look from her. "Okay, okay I'll stop. But seriously babe, don't put it on silent okay? In case there's an emergency."

"Yeah, yeah I won't." She gave me a soft smile. I sighed. That smile will never fail to make my heart melt. I leaned in and gave her a quick but passionate kiss. She pulled away, smiling from ear to ear. "I love you." She whispered. "And I love you." I reached for her door handle and opened it for her. She got out of the car and waved at me one last time.

I didn't drive away until I saw her best friend greet her at the door. They both looked back at my direction, "You sure you don't want to just stop by?" (Y/B/N) called out. "Nah, take care of her for me alright?" She gave me a quick nod. I gave them one final wave and drove off.

Just a few minutes later I received a message from (Y/N). I made sure to stop at a red light before opening it.

Y/N: Don't be so hard on yourself okay babe? Don't rush. That album you're working on will be amazing as always and your fans are going to love it, without a doubt. You're incredible. And I love you oh so much Shawn. Remember that.

I smiled to myself as I quickly typed in a response and continued my way home.

A lot of people always wonder why I let her go to parties with her friends that easily like it is not a big deal, because truth is, it's not. I trust her enough to let her go out without me hovering around her like a bodyguard. Yes, I'll admit that I feel a bit over protective at times but I'm not the type of guy who will deprive her from living her life for selfish reasons. (Y/N)'s a free, beautiful bird, and I'll never take that away from her. I am aware that there will be guys at the party but I'm not scared, not even one bit. I have nothing to worry about because (Y/N) is responsible enough. I am forever sure she won't do anything that could ruin our relationship.

Trust and honesty is the key to keeping a relationship for as long as you possibly can. Without the two, things could get very complicated.

As I got home, I directly started on writing a few more ideas about songs I'd like to write or a few lyrics that would eventually complete songs that are already in progress.