Hashiyan//はしやん

Start from the beginning

While I was distracted by my own thoughts the door to my room quietly openened, the cause of my problems entering.

"(Y/N)...? Why are you half-naked?"

"Doesn't concern you... You don't care anyways.", I said, my voice muffled by the blanket and pillows.

I heard him sigh and made out some cursing before I noticed the bed sinking in beside me and felt a warm hand on my thigh.

"Do you even realize how much I have to hold back...?", he muttered, caressing my leg.

"Wh-What? Why are you holding back, then!? I've been telling you to do it with me for days!"

"Yes, and I don't want to give in. I'm not losing this."

"This isn't a game, you idiot! And d-don't touch me like that if you're not going to take responsibility for it..."

"I-"

He stopped mid-sentence - his actions didn't, though.

He kept his hand were they were and continued to touch me.
It was hard to hold back.

"H-Hashiyan... P-Please stop-"

"Why? I thought you wanted this?"

"N-Not if you don't want to..."

Silence.
He kept quiet but started to shift, hovering over me and leaning in to give me a passionate kiss.

"Mmh- Wh-Why-"

"Because I want to."

"B-But you said-"

"Forget what I said. I can't hold back anymore. I need you, right here and now."

Pulling off his shirt in a swift motion, showing off his well built body, he threw it aside and latched his lips onto mine again.

One hand of his rested on my thigh while the other was slowly wandering beneath my shirt, lifting it while slowly running his hand up my upper half.
I shivered beneath his touch and accidentally let out a small moan.

"You're making such lewd sounds just from me touching you? Did you want to do it this bad?"

His lips wandered to my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin, eventually gently blowing into my ear.
My mind was going blank, the only thing I could think of was how good he made me feel.

I was going crazy under his touch.

"H-Hashiyan..."

"(Y/N)... Let's make up for this whole month in one night..."

.............................

The next morning, when I awoke, I was laying in bed, cuddled up with my caring and adorable boyfriend.
Smiling, I reached for his hair and tangled one of his red locks around my finger.
He grunted, seemingly awake yet still tired.

"(Y/N)...? Why are you awake already...?"

His low, hoarse voice sent  shivers down my spine once more, just like he did the last evening.
Recalling the events of yesterday's night made me blush madly and I hid my face in his warm, comfortable chest.

"Are you alright?"

"Mhm..."

His right hand reached out to pat my back calmingly while the left was patting my head.
I was content just lazing around with him.

"Hey, Hashi..."

"Hm?"

"You failed in the end.", I grinned, knowing fully-well that he would hate me for teasing him like that.

"... Are you serious?"

"Yep!"

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and turned around to close my eyes again and take a short nap.

"Well, there's always a next year, right? But to lose on the last day of November... Tragic, isn't it?"

I held back a chuckle while he was completely silent.

"You... No sex for the whole next month."

"Wha- Whaaat!?"

__________________________________________

Okay, just to clarify-

Hashiyan has a girlfriend.

I would have not written this OneShot if I knew beforehand, because I think one shouldn't fictionally mess up their lives, but I found out too late so I decided to leave it like that.
Just know that I'll not be writing an Hashiyan x Reader anymore (melost or sumn is still fine lol).
Same goes for Akatin or any other Utaite who officially confirmed that they are in a relationship.
If you know of any, please let me know!

Hope you enjoyed this NNN OneShot nonetheless! Hehe