(46)

Rashi's pov :

" Tell me , what is it " ?

" I... I...Don't know how to say , but , I wants to thank you first . For understanding me , for being like a friend to me , when no one was on my side "

" That day when you asked me to forget my past and encouraged me to have a positive attitude towards life towards Tanvi , it really changed my life a lot "

" that's completely okay , I had told you earlier also , you need not to thank me again and again "

" It's not just about thanking you , I'm trying my best , but I don't know why , I'm not able to get Tanvi convinced , to win her heart again "

" I like her , trust me the reason I always want to snatch you from Kabir was because I needed to be loved , to be cared , to feel important , like you do all this for Kabir , except my selfish self  I never ever felt any thing for you    "

" Tanvi , she has something , an innocence , I can't explain what but , I feel breathless without her "

" I'm really really happy for you two , but I think you should say all this to Tanvi itself "

" Rashi , I had . But the more I explain myself , it gets worse . It hurts her when I ask for another chance from her .
I know I don't deserve any second chance but I can't live without her & baby "

" Ofooo....Easy man easy , we females didn't need big promises or big gifts "
" We gets affected by the little efforts our man puts for us "
" Don't just ask evrytime for love or second chance "

" Then what should I do " ?

" Propose her "

" What " ?
" Proposing her , are you mad , we are married already "
" For what should I propose her " ?
" She is my wife already "
" She will think of me a fool "

" Propose her , to accept your love "
" Don't just put it as a lable , that as we are married so it's obvious one day you will fall in love with me "
" Give her full freedom , full space , to accept you or infact reject you "

" Instead of being quite or just asking for her forgiveness , second chance , invest in the little things which are important for her "

" She doesn't want you to buy a diamond necklace or any....Costly things , buy some flowers for her , surprise her in sweet ways "

" Do all the things you might have done to be a part of her life , if in case , instead of being your wife , she might have  your girl friend "

" Just taking care of her is not enough "
" Caring for her represents that you care for mom of your baby + you are a gentleman "
" But what else have you done ,
that will make her feel like she is  your queen " ?

" Are you sure "?

" I know it sound a bit dumb , but , until and unless you yourself didn't spoke your heart out , why would she give herself to you in all the ways "

" Give her reasons to accept you as  a HUSBAND and  not just a GENTLEMAN  or a FRIEND "

" She will be a wife when you will be a husband "

I spoke somethings , a bit loudly as Kabir was behind us and I want him to know that he has to propose me , if he wants me , to gave all his rights as a husband on me . 

No doubt he is a gentleman , but I'm his wife , he has to be a husband with me , then only I'll led him have  his ways .

Taking care of a man's physical needs is a wife's responsibility no doubt , but taking care of a wife's emotional needs is a husband's responsibility .