(18)

Now here's another chapter as a token of thanks for your patience , to all my lovely silent & non - silent reader's .

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Reading !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabir ............

It was hell restless sleeping with your own wife , this close , smelling her odour , feeling her breath , but you can't touch her 😖😤

It's a complete TORTURE 😢 , at least in our bed , her warm breaths were not giving goosebumps to me .

I raised from bed quietly and removed my shirt because in today's condition , it's making it worst .

In the morning I woke up with her sweet voice and something soft touching me , when I opened my eyes I realised that I was holding her head

I left her and she abruptly went to washroom . I know she must be embarrassed of our state but somewhere it pinched me , giving me realisation that we are still distant .

I know few months is not much time but at least I can wish her to be comfortable around me .

Then mom called me and talked about our coming back home , she came out of washroom as I looked towards her she looked down immediately .

I handed her my phone because mom wants to talk to her and left to washroom .

I forgot clothes outside , left with no option so I wrapped a towel and went out . She looked at me and again looked in other direction immediately

I got ready in room while she got ready in washroom after bathing .

I was checking some mails when my eyes fall on the most adorable beauty doing her hairs .

I was unknowingly drooling over her 😛 , she looked at me through mirror , then again she diverted her gaze immediately .

Finally we got in our car ,
to head back home .

She was continuously looking out of window while usually she use to look in front , on the road .

I tried to make conversation , but she didn't said anything and continued looking out .

Hoping to get some answer ,
I asked her
" Rashi , do you like kids ? "

To this she just hummed with same looking outside , without giving me a single glance .

Then I raised the topic of her colourful powder bottles , she answered my query , after much efforts , then we took a pause at restaurant .

I was damn hungry , but she doesn't seems interested in having lunch , so I also kept mum , but she don't know how , got that I'm hungry & ordered 2 full meal .

Bad to my fait , we didn't get any meal though , but I'm happy , as she is showing her caring side , I liked it the most when she gave me attention . 😁

Car stopped at a signal , a small kid (beggar) ,
knocked on the glass of car , I took out some money to give him , but Rashi stopped me saying ,

" he is hungry "
" If we will give money to him ,
his parents will take it from him "

" But , It's not right
to not to give him anything "

She forwarded  fruit salad ,
which we had taken from restaurant .

She is such a sweetheart + deep thinker , uff . 😍
Back ride to home was silent .

Since morning , from her behaviour I'm getting only one repetitive question .......

' Is she ignoring me ' ? 🙄
' Or am I over thinking ? '🤔

She is not even looking straight in front , in turned posture her open hairs are covering her cute face .

I so wants to brush away those hairs away , to have a glimpse of her cute smile , to get some attention of her .

' Should I call her again ? '

' But she doesn't seems in a mood to talk today '

' But she is my wife '

' But she has her personal space too '

With a series of confusing questions in my mind , about her & an awkward silence we reached home .

After parking car ,
we walked towards door as I rang bell ,

" Hello Brother " 😓

Wait wait wait !!!!!!

What do you think ,
Who is this BROTHER ??🤔

Any special turning point you people want ?

Should we proceed by Romantic stuff or Dramatic stuff ?