(11)

Rashi's POV         :

Today is the day of wedding , we went to Kunal's home first .
As we entered  , completing the entrance doorway , photographer asked for our photo .

"A bit closer , sir " photographer said

"A bit closer , sir " photographer said .

He moved closer hesitatingly .

"Put your hand over mam's shoulder sir " he again said .

This time he  looked towards me , as if asking my permission , I took a baby step in his direction and place my hand on his back .

'CLICK'

"Thank you sir " said he and went away  , flipping his camera

"Thank you sir " said he and went away  , flipping his camera .

" Kabir !!!!!!!"  Screamed a lady and marched towards us .

" How are you Sanya ?" Asked Kabir .

" Fat-busy-angry all at the same time "
"She must me Rashi , right ?"
She further enquired .

"Yeah "
he answered  her , with a shy smile .

"Rashi , she is Sanya , Kunal's sister .
Also , like an elder sister to me too "

A gave her a warm smile and bent down to touch her feet as she seems to be 6-7 year elder than Kabir who is 2 years elder than me .

But she stopped me half way and hugged saying
"don't make me a dadi Amma so soon , I'm still young " and we shared laugh

" I'm sorry I couldn't make to your marriage because of her " she added showing a small baby in her hand .

"But I'll surely come once you guys make me Bua (aunty) "
She said teasingly winking at me , I started sweating listening this and just looked down .
While he started rubbing the back of his neck , with a shy smile .

"Let's meet Kunal , he'll gonna kill me"
he said and we headed to the groom's room .

" Hey Kunal "
said Kabir taking groom in a bro hug , who was busy gelling his hairs .

"Kabir "
he hugged him back excitingly

"You are looking dashing man "
he complemented

"I'm so nervous man "
"Wait .... where's bhabhi ?"
He asked faking anger .

He smiled and looked in my direction .

"Hello bhabhi , I'm Kunal "

" Congratulations "
I replied smilingly .

"Thank you bhabhi "
" You know what , I invited this old man at engagement , but he forgot .
I invited him at marriage , but he forgot...and he "

" Kunal , now you are complaining to Rashi ,  today you'll get late then next your wife will be complaining to me"
"Can we just stop this complaining session and enjoy " interrupted Sanya

"Don't worry , we will continue this later though "
I completed in an assuring tone .

Kunal nodded and went to his stylist to continue his work .

Kabir's POV    :

I was waiting for Rashi  downstairs .
I heard noise of anklets and looked in the direction of  sound , only to see my wife dressed in a traditional attire , red saree , heavy jewellery  , specially sindoor , chura .

Unknowingly my jaw dropped down watching her beauty .

"Kabir , drive slowly "
my dad's voice bring me back to reality .

"Ye...yes dad"  said I , we both touched our parents feet , seeking blessings .

I was driving , Rashi was looking out of window , she always does this ,  whenever only we go together anywhere   . It was hard to take eyes away from her and the problem was I have to drive too .

"Rashi "

"Hmmmm"

"Are you still mad at me ? "

" Let's keep this for some other day Kabir . Your close friend is getting married and this day should not be spoiled"

"Okay"
It's something disturbing me since day one  but she too has a point so I didn't pushed the topic further .

"Since when , you and Kunal are friends ?" She asked , killing the unwanted silence between us .

I like it whenever she initiates any conversation with me .

I explained her  my friendship with Kunal and stuff , which she listened interestingly as she asked few questions of whatever thing she doubts or got confused .

Finally we reached and we're attended by good photographer who asked us to get close , proving us feeling of being husband and wife .

I was hesitating at first , when he asked me to put my hand over her shoulder , as we never intruded each other's personal space except few pics during our wedding .

But she put her arm at the middle of my back , shocking me , we were lost in looking at each other , taking in what is happening and CLICK .
He clicked our picture and went .

Then we met Sanya , Kunal and finally  the barat headed to the venue .

We ate , laughed , smiled together over many things  .
After so many days , I saw Rashi being stress free , being herself , enjoying .

Rashi's POV   :

During our ride , from Kabir  I got to know how close Kunal is to him .
I didn't want to spoil this day in any way , so when he tried to initiate conversation about that day  .
I said we will talk about it later .

In the car itself , I decided that  I'll not bring that topic  during this wedding and will let Kabir enjoy . So tried to be as calm , cool and composed as much as I can . Tried to be a part of almost every minute of wedding .

Also , I'm feeling good here , so let myself be free , without any stress , worries , etc......