(10)

A heart full of thanks guys , for showing your love , for your patience .
It means a lot to me , THANK YOU everyone

***********Happy Reading ************

Few days later

Kabir's POV :

"Look I'm sorry , yeah I , I ......I'll try my best "
"Nohhh listen , oh come on at least , no , no ,.......I "

"Uhh shit , what a dump I am , how could I forget that "

It was (Kunal)one of my friend's call , who was pouring his anger , as I forgot to attend his engagement and didn't even remembered that , day after tomorrow is his wedding in some other city .

I was so engrossed with my own life , explaining myself to Amol and Rashi that it just skipped my mind .

And the biggest problem of the day is that , I'll get Kunal's forgiveness only if I'll go along Rashi .

Though I don't have any issue in taking her with me , but don't know if she'll agree ?

I pulled my head up , which was in my palms till now , and saw the most beautiful lady with a confused facial expression .

"Are you okay " ?
Asked Rashi .

"Yeah , I'm fine "

"Doesn't seems though " said she .

"Uhh .... Rashi " I called her , as she moved towards her book shelf .

Now-a-days she started ignoring me by staying busy in her book-world .

"There's , one of my friend Kunal .
He is getting married day after tomorrow . Would you like to come along to attend it ?"
I asked as she turned her neck in my direction .

"Uhh.....Is it necessary for me to go "?
She always ask questions in response

" He specially mentioned me to bring you "

After few seconds she nodded her head , in agreement and uttered an "okay" .

"Fine , pack your bag then "

"Wait , why packing of bag "?
"The wedding isn't in this town "?
She enquired confusingly .

"No , he lives in Jaipur .
We have to head there "

"Then I don't think I can accompany you . You should have told me before if you want me along" she said .

"I know , but It just skipped my mind Rashi and .....You now how situations were between us ...I..... "
I don't want to explain her how bad I felt all these days .

"I can't change my schedule in a day "
"I'm sorry"
She reasoned

"Rashi , please ...."
"I don't want to go there without you "
" I don't want to go anywhere without you "
"It not for Kunal , but for me "
"I want you to come along "
I said slowly .

After thinking for like few minutes she said "I'll try to manage my work "

Providing an immediate smile creeping over my lips .

"Thank you " I said .

"Uhh....for 3 - 4 days " I answered her unasked question .

Then left to inform mom and dad .

Rashi's POV :

While I was busy with clothes , a diary fell from the cupboard , definitely a personal one as it's having some lock system too .