(12)

********Enjoy reading ********

Kabir's POV   :

We are having our dinner peacefully , with taking few glances at each other , mostly me at her , as it's been after very long we are sharing some comfortable our time .

Sanya called Rashi for something and took her along leaving me with her  husband  .

"So you and Kunal are in same company ?" He asked me .

"Yeah , but Kunal is in Jaipur's plant , while I'm in the one that is in Delhi "

......…..................

"Kabir beta  (son) , have  you and Rashi got picture with the couple ? "
Kunal's mum asked  me .

"No aunty , actually Sanya took Rashi along with her and didn't came yet "

She mouthed an " Ohh "

"Aunty , I'll check on Rashi and bring her on stage "

"Okay son"
she said lovingly and went

It's going to be an hour Sanya took Rashi .

I turned in a direction and found  Sanya standing with her baby and an old lady ,  her mother in law .

"Sanya , where's Rashi ? " I asked her .

"She didn't came yet  ?"  She asked me

"No umm .."

" I sent her an hour ago " she added

"What ?" I was surprised .

" I'll check her "
she said and her baby started crying .

" It's okay , you handle baby first , I'll look for her "
I said and started calling Rashi ( phone call )

But she is not picking it  .
'May be because of the loud music ' I thought , and tried twice but no response .

I looked for her in the whole garden , but no glimpse of her .

Then I marched to back side , parking area , bride's room too hoping her to be there , but no she is no where to be seen .

' God where is this girl gone '

With every passing second my tension is increasing .
Now I got what she must have felt , when I took her to the company function and didn't picked her call .

'Rashi , where are you ?'
I said to myself , rushed my fingers through my hair , exhaling a long breath .

' What if she had gone to the same place where I was  in the garden and is now searching for me '

I'm walking through entrance , meanwhile checking my call log , a missed call from Rashi .

I'm walking plus dialling her number , but bumped into someone .

"S.. sorry "
I said  busy with my phone  and took step .

"Kabir  ? "

I looked up to see who is he and found

"Shukla sir !!"

"How's you Kabir ?"

"I fine sir , how are you ?"

" A bit old but still young "
He said with a wink .

Mr. Shukla was my head at the office , a month ago . Now he is transferred to the Jaipur's branch .
He is man in his 50s but looks like one in 60s . And by nature  he is like a Playboy in  30s ,  .