(36)

Rashi's pov :

As Furious Kabir came near me I felt his eyes are not on me , infact are behind me .

He stopped near me , looked down to my height as he is 5'10" and I'm 5'3" .

His eyes and tensed forehead relaxed a bit as our eyes met , I gulped down something formed in my throat .

For a moment he came back normal , then after like 3 - 4 seconds  again his angry state overcame him .

I can't keep my eyes to him now , he was looking at me angrily and I was standing there like a small child in front of a teacher for scoldings .

" Go to mom and have some water "
He said in his harsh manly tone ,
which is may be the first time he is using with me .

I was about to move , when someone took my wrist in his strong palm , my back touching someone's front. 

" She is mine"
" And I'll not leàve her this time "
He said behind me , it's Navneet's voice .
Thought of that idiot holding me , itself rose anger inside me .

" Navneet "
" She is MY WIFE "
" Leave her "
Kabir shouted a bit this time , with fire in his eyes and his palms working in order to make my wrist free from Navneet's .

He can't took his voice and his palm left my wrist .
Immediately Kabir came in front of me , standing as a wall between me and Navneet .

Holding him by his collar ,
" Now I get that , why your own family was not accepting you , because they already know who you are "

" I'm just here to take what's mine , I don't want to hear you , or stay with you , I just want Rashi back "
" I was the one who left her , now I'm the one who is taking her with him "
Navneet spoke in a carefree tone .

" Get one thing very clearly ,
Rashi is My WIFE  "
" And don't you dare to think of her "
Kabir said with greeted teeth this time  .

" Oh really "
" She is Your Wife right "
" Then tell me one thing , one single thing you duo have in between , proving you to be a couple "

" It's going to be about 6 months of your marriage , right " ?
" Anything which proves you as a husband and wife"

" Think once again my dear little brother ,
does she even like you " ?
" Are you even of her taste " ?

" Your likes , dislikes , your taste , anything , any single thing common in between you two " ?

To this Kabir left his collar .
Now he laughed sarcastically and added

" YOU love her ,
no doubt you are in love with her "

" Because Rashi is like that "
" She is one among ,
what every sensible man wish for "

" sweet , caring , kind , traditional - modern , charming , hot , beautiful  "

" But does she LOVES YOU " ?
" Or is she living with you
because you are her husband "

" Because you are the one
who she is married to "

" A man who held her hand when
her to be groom  left her "

" You , a man who saved her parents , getting insulted in front of people , society "

" Mind your own business Navneet"
" Who the hell are you talking about our relationship like that "

" Who are you to question about our life ,
when you yourself is nothing more than a headache to all of us  "

I spat him back , holding Kabir's palm in mine , as I know his words are hurting him .

" Your question on their relation ,
will not cover up your sins ,
what you did with her "
Mom spoke standing on her place .

"What's happening here " ?
Dad asked as he came from outside and saw all of us with tensed expression , in the hall.

Kabir and I lowered our eyes ,
feeling shame in telling him all that was going .
I was feeling hell ashamed , Navneet asking for me , a married woman , putting question on my marriage .

I can't take all this getting discussed in front of my in laws , specially dad , who is like my own father . I went to kitchen , excusing myself .

" Who is she " ?
" And Why are you crying beta " ?
Dad asked to that lady of our age .

When he didn't got any answer from her ,
he looked towards mom .