Chapter 42

(In this chapter,they all will talking in Korean so the boys feel comfortable and maybe some Italian and Japanese as well..)

As they all finished eating,they all in one room that look so big with many room decorations.They all seated(with only some of the staffs) on the couchs that being provided there.

The atmosphere is quiet good because they all look comfortable just by talking to each others but there's still awkwardness too.

"Well,if you interested in doing few concert here,we can sponsor it like only a small concert..,is it okay..?!"Ask Tsuna toward Namjoon who is listening to him with curious eyes.

"!!!!"
"Of course!!But we should the ones who manage everything like songs setlists,cameras,sounds,etc.."Said Namjoon with serious expression but still look so bright.

"It's okay..!It's only a small concert..Like a mini concert...The stage also in this mansion...Do you guys need cameras for filming?"Ask Tsuna with curious eyes.

"Well,that's if you don't mind we filming inside your mansion...We only recorded ourselves and the staffs can blur out the faces when they about to upload it..."Said Namjoon calmly but we know he nervous when he said it.Reborn and Tsuna nodded with understanding and Reborn open his mouth.

"Sure..You can filming and you also can filming inside the mansion as well but not so much because we don't want the mansion to be revealed so much..."Said Reborn with small smile.Namjoon nodded in understanding and Bang PD who sit beside him the whole time also nodded in agreement.

"Sure...We agree...Besides you already provided us with warm welcomes and warm places,of course we can respect your decisions if like that..."Said Bang PD with smile.Tsuna smile at that and said thank you to him.Tsuna then look at his guardians on the others side talking to each others and look at Reborn with gleam on his eyes.Reborn just smirk at him and nodded with amused smirk on his face.Tsuna then turned to his guardians.

"Hey,guys.."Said Tsuna to everyone that make them look at him with questioned looks + irritated look from Hibari + smirk from Mukuro.

"How about you guys talk to each others?..Me and Si Hyuk-ssi will be on my offices to talk about certain things with their managers.."Said Tsuna with smile that look so sweet to them but the guardians know better so they just nodded nervously and Tsuna beamed at that and look at Bang PD with smile that he returned back and then both of them with the two managers get out from the room.As the three of them left,the others staffs still in there to talk to each others but then smiled knowingly and start to get out from the room as well with Reborn appreciates as he nod at them with smile.Reborn then look at them with smirk on his face.

"Now...What topic do you want to talk?"Ask Reborn sweetly to the boys that make the guardians shudders.
'He never smile so sweetly and that is the cringiest smile I ever seen!!!!'Thought them with shocks on their faces.(Athr:True.....Reborn never smile so sweetly and if he smile that sweetly...*shudders whole body*That never been good..😖)

The boys perked at that and look at each others.

"Hmm....How about we just learn about each others?Like uh...What's your favorite food?Why do you like us?Are we that good?I don't know....Anything that can make us learn something "Said Taehyung shrugging as he look at Reborn.Reborn grinned at that and look at the guardians with gleam on his eyes.The guardians only gulped nervously.

"How about me first!!"Said Tsuna's mother with bright smile.They nodded and she beamed at that and start talking about herself and whatever.

5 hour later...(after dinner)