Chapter 29

(Mmmmmmmnnnnnnnn............I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!I'm so sorry for not uploading yesterday!!!!!!!!!I almost forgot yesterday but when I want to upload,my internet got cut off!!!!!!I'm so sorry!!!!Please forgive me for my mistake!!!!I'm so sorry again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really wanna to upload as I remember to upload these 2 chaps but my internet got cut off..I didn't have Wi-Fi so I need to use my mobile data but my mobile data is to slow and the internet also make problem when I want to use it....I'm so sorry again..Now this the 2 chapters I promise....I'm sorry again..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ)

____________________________________

The Next Day_ _ _

At Bangtan's side...

"Hyung~Good morning~"Greeted Jimin to Seokjin who is at the kitchen preparing breakfast.Seokjin turn around and smile at him.

"Morning,Chim~Did the others already wake up?"Ask Seokjin as Jimin sat on the chair at kitchen table.

"Yes!!They all already awake and in their rooms!!Yoongi-hyung wake up early than usual!!He look so excited when I saw him early~He must be feel thrilled to this trip to Italy~!!!"Said Jimin excitedly when he mentioned Yoongi.Seokjin laugh softly at that.

"I know about that!I saw him suddenly in kitchen early and make me a cup of coffee..!!!He must be excited to go to Italy and even more,a boss of known company invited us personally!!"Said Seokjin while chuckling.Jimin is laughing with him.

"What's with you two laughing early in the morning??Is there something funny happened?"Ask Namjoon who's already dress up with Taehyung and Hoseok tailed behind him.

"Nothing,hyungie~We just talked how excited we are for this trip~~!!"Said Jimin as he hugginh who sitting beside him.Hoseok and Namjoon just smiles at that words and sitting infront of them.Seokjin chuckles at that.

"We talked about Yoongi woke up early than usual and he even woke up early than me..."Said Seokjin while smiling at them while he puts the plates in front of them.Namjoon,Taehyung and Hoseok blinked at Seokjin's words and then laughs softly.They know that their Yoongi is excited,they all excited!!

"Where's Jungkookie??"Ask Seokjin as he notice Jungkook not with the three.

"Here~~!!"Said Jungkook suddenly already dress up with Yoongi beside him.

"Yah!Jungkook-ah!!About time you here!!!"Said Taehyung while grinning.Jungkook smile sheepishly at him and sit beside Taehyung other side.Jimin is waving cheerfully at Yoongi that sit beside Hoseok and nodded at Jimin.

"Hyung,did Sejin hyung said what time he will be here?"Ask Taehyung to Namjoon who sit in front of him.Namjoon shrugged and look at his phone to check any messages from Sejin.

"Nope..!But..PD-nim said he will come to our house to breakfast together..."Said Namjoon and Seokjin nodded at that and get up to go to the kitchen to grabs a few more plates.

"PD-nim rarely come to our house unless we invite him.I remember Yoongi-hyung and PD-nim just watch us make fools of ourselves.."Said Hoseok giggling as he look at Yoongi who's just shrugged his shoulder at him.

"You guys are laughing loudly and just make forts all of sudden,so we just watch you guys doing that and shake our heads at yours stupidity.."Said Yoongi with casual tone and take a sip from his glass of orange juice.Seokjin shake his head at the remark.

Then they all hear the door opened and they instantly know it's one of their managers cause only the boss and the managers know their password's house.They heard footsteps come toward the kitchen and saw Sejin,Hobeom and Bang PD entered the kitchen.

"Sejin-hyung!Hobeom-hyung!PD-nim!Good morning~~!!"Said all of them toward the trio.The trio replied back with their good mornings and smiles on their faces.

"Are you guys ready for this trip?"Ask Bang PD with smile still on his face after the trio take sit around the table to breakfast together.

"Of course we ready!!We are so excited that we all go to bed early~~"Said Taehyung grinning brightly.They all nodded with bright smiles on theirs faces.(A/N:I also will be excited if I get to go to travel but unfortunately not lucky)

Then they all have a breakfast while chatting together happily until the time to depart to airport.

To Be Continue....

(A/N:Will be up another chapter after this~~😳😳................................................)