Chapter 25

At the same time of Tsuna's side...

"I can't believe he reject that idea but I respect him for that..Most people will immediate sell their building to us as they scared of us..."Tsuna said while a snorting.Reborn just give him a lazy smirk and said

"He know what he need to do,at least he accept our proposal of protection"while sipping his espresso.Tsuna nodded while have a little smirk on his face.

"True..I'm still a little surprise when he accepted that proposal but reject the proposal of sell his company to us even tho he still will be the owner after that...True you say..He is a wise man..."Said Tsuna with a little smile and a chuckle escaped his mouth.Reborn snorted at that what he said just give him a shrug as 'I know,I know...I'm awesome and know everything' with a smirk.

Now what happen early?Let's go back with flashback...

~Flashback~

"So..What do you want to talk about,Tsuna-san?I hope it's nothing serious..."Said Bang PD with little laugh.Tsuna laugh a little and shake his head as 'No'.

"Nope..It's not that serious...We just want to give you 2 proposals...If you don't mind,of course..."Said Tsuna while smiling and Bang PD nodded and make a gesture of 'please,let it out'....Tsuna nodded and open his mouth

"One of the proposal is how about we buy you your company but you still is the owner?It's to avoid from getting bought by some people...Please give your opinion about it...It's okay if you reject the idea.."Said Tsuna with small smile.Bang PD open his eyes wide when he hear that and think about the idea.

'The idea is not bad because if the Vongola buy this company,the people who want this company can avoid from buying it as its the property of Vongola but then..I don't want to sell it as I build this company for years already..Even tho Tsuna-san said that I still can be the owner,I still can't accepted it as I feel like I'm just a worker and a staff in the company..I also don't want to be burden to Tsuna-san...........I make my decision...'Thought Bang PD with frown.Bang PD then look at Tsuna.

"I'm sorry,Tsuna-san...I want to reject that idea...I don't want to be a burden..I also don't want to sell it as I build this company for years and I don't want it as even though I be the owner,I feel like a worker and staff...Sorry,Tsuna-san.."Said Bang PD with apologetic smile.
Tsuna nodded in understand and Tsuna already expects the answer.

"It's okay...I understand..You shouldn't feel sorry about it..That's your decision,not mine...I respect your decision,Si Hyuk-ssi..."Said Tsuna with warm smile.Bang PD look surprise but smile at that.He didn't think the boss of Vongola is so kind and understandable.