Chapter Thirteen:Who Was This Man

Who was this man that held you so tightly and lovingly?

What is it about you that gives him eternal reason to love you so?

What is it about him that brought you to love him?

Was it he was the only one who didn't try to hurt you?

Was it he was the only one who ever paid attention to you?

Was it he was the only one who actually cared about you, when your comrades, commanders, "friends", and father did not?

Yes. Maybe that's it.

He was the only one who cared.

In all honestly, he was the only one I cared about too.

I probably wouldn't of given a shit if I let him kill the bastard. Father or not, he is a selfish, useless, prick.

My entire life I had tried to make him proud and show him I was not a mistake and that I was smart. That I could do things that surpassed others. Even if those things did not include fighting.

Maybe I am not strong like that bastard wanted, but I have many other strengths that surpass my comrades and commanders.

And now I have Frieza to make me stronger, in many ways I could never be.

He, Adjisa, and the Ginyu Force, are all I care for.

And I will protect them with my life. No matter the other's strength,

it is those I care for, and those who care for me,

that are worth dying for.

~ ~ ~

"(y/n)?"

"Yes Frieza?"

"You've been staring at the ceiling for almost an hour. What is it that you are so occupied with in that head of yours?"

"Nothing Frieza."

"Hm..."

"Frieza?"

"Yes my dear?"

"I love you."

"Heh...I love you too my dear."

~

Author's possible final note: Thank you all for this. I have gone through many hiatuses and now I tried to give this an ending. It might not be as satisfying as one you hoped for but let me explain. I always enjoyed fan fictions. I read them until I have to go to Archive On our Own just to find more somewhere in the gutter. Sometimes I like it when they give a nice ending where everything falls into place and all problems are resolved. Sometimes I like it where some things were kind of forgotten, and then sometimes with the story was never finished. I sometimes enjoy the stories that don't finish more than the ones that do.
This is because you can fill in those holes yourself with what you want or wanted to happen. I often do this a lot when reading unfinished stories. For example: Perhaps you wanted to start over with your father, and possibly try to rebuild your connection, or maybe you wanted to kill him yourself. You can decide that. Maybe you would've liked to prove yourself to Frieza's father King Cold, who alway seems to look down on you. Or perhaps you would've chose to not care about him and not let him bring you down. You can decide that. Finally, maybe you could've tried to friend Zarbon and Dedoria and become a strong trio team, or perhaps you could just forget them and move on. You can decide that.

This story ends with me, but it doesn't have to end with you. You can keep going and make your own ideas and endings. I do this with many fan fictions already, and I'm still going. Once again, thank you all for this, it's been a real timeline of improvement when it comes to writing. I know full well my earlier chapters are cringy as fuck even if some of you found them cute.

Thank you.

Anyways guys, does Nothing But Insanity continue making content on wattpad? Or do they go and be on another year long hiatus?

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT-

Author's Ending