Chapter Nine:Maybe Just One

⚠️WARNING⚠️:THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SELF HARM!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Also sorry for leaving Wattpad guys. I'm going to try and stay;O

~~~

"Mistake!~" Zarbon cooed. "Mistake~" Dedoria echoed. They were looking for you. You dared not to make the slightest bit of movement nor sound. "Come on~ we promise we won't hurt you as much this time if you come out~" Zarbon said not even sounding convincing. All you could do is hide and wait long enough in hopes that they'll lose interest and leave you alone this time. "Here she is!!" You heard after someone had grabbed you by your shoulder and pulled you out of your hiding spot. Next thing you knew you were being held in their air kicking and yelling. "Let me go Dedoria!!!! Leave me alone!!" you yelled desperately. "Hey, I told you to come out and we'll go easy on you right?~ You should have listened." He chuckled right before he punched you in your stomach almost causing you to throw up. He would constantly hit you over and over like you were some punching bag, while Dedoria just stood there holding you up and laughing. You were only screaming for most of the blows he threw at you. "SHUT UP!!!" Zarbon would repeat after he had slapped you across the face to make you stay quiet. It didn't help. Even though you were screaming, hoping someone would hear, nobody would come. It was pointless, and you were helpless. A few minutes later Zarbon slowly stopped. You body all bruised up, busted lip, blood trailing down your face and out of your mouth, and possible broken ribs. Zarbon then got face to face with you. "Let this be a reminder of who you are and where your place is. You don't deserve to be in training with us. No matter how hard you train, you'll never be strong like us, you will never be good enough, because you're just a weak, stupid, MISTAKE!!!" Zarbon then gave one last blow to your face. Only this time you didn't feel anything. That's because you woke up as soon as he did so. You jolted upward out of breath, looking around the room. All you could see was little Ajisa all tucked up, sound asleep. You breath calmed down once watching him, but that nightmare...it wasn't made up..no it was a memory. Something that indeed became a constant reminder of who you were. On the verge of tears, you tried to forget that day ever happened. Slowly and quietly, without disturbing the little one, you got up and headed towards your bathroom. You took one look in the mirror just before looking downward and collapsing to the floor in tears. Your cries were silent, but hard. You couldn't get the memory out of your head, you needed something to forget those memories, something to get your mind off long enough. Then you remembered, your old remedy to dealing with mental pain. Physical pain. You reached in the very back of one of your cabinets to pull out a tiny little case in appearance as a book that had a lock on it. When unlocked you pulled out what was in it. A box cutter. Your old friend. The friend that stood beside you when no one was around. The one who got friendlier every single day. Rolling up your sleeve, you held your little friend above your gentle skin. Looking at all the marks it had left years ago. Ones that were barely noticeable now. ~"maybe just one.....just one...one long stroke down...would do it...."~ you thought as your friend got closer and closer to your skin. Until it stopped. Something was keeping you from forgetting. Something kept you from tearing into yourself. Something......but what? Just then you heard Ajisa, sounding disturbed. Leaving your friend behind you went over to his little bed. He was still asleep, only with tears forming while he kicked and squirm. Seems that he too was having a nightmare. You picked him up and cradled him in your arms. Rocking him slowly as he began to calm down. Looking up at the bathroom where you had left your friend on the cold floor. You settled Ajisa back into his bed and went to turn off the bathroom light and close the door. Not even picking up your friend-......not even picking that terrible thing that could have put this little guy's life at risk. If it had taken your life, what would happen to Ajisa? Who else would want a Namekian for a child? Who they just leave him to die? What kind of friend would do such a thing to an innocent child. You crawled back into your bed, not even putting you blanket back on. You too, will sleep coldly tonight.

HOPE THIS WAS A GOOD CHRISTMAS PRESENT!! OH- YOU DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS? WELL HAPPY EARLY-BELATED-BIRTHDAY!!!