yeonjun-20cm

You have known him for years, you two were inseparable ever since you found out your windows were right next to each other. In the late night where you couldn't sleep he'd come over and cuddle you til you fell asleep. When he was upset and got his heart broken you sneak over and do something completely silly to cheer him up, you two had the perfect relationship truly you couldn't ask for a better friend. He was always such a good guy too, so pure and innocent. He always walked you home, and when you had work he'd walk you to work and then he'd usually pick you up from work. If you didn't have work you spent the whole evening together. He didn't have a job, he didn't need one as his parents were rich and paid him for being such a good child. You wished that was your case, except for the fact that your parents were extremely poor, and a lot of times you'd buy your own food for dinner or you wouldn't eat. You didn't think he knew this as he never made a comment and you figure if he did know he'd have tried to shove his way into the problem and fix it. He was such a caring kind person until one tonight, when he started asking strange questions.

"Y/n?" He asked out of nowhere you were both splayed out on top of each other doing homework. You chose to call it cuddling because little did he know that you had the biggest crush on him. Of course his happiness came first so you put your jealousy aside whenever he started to talk about a new girl he liked. You wouldn't say he's a player but he's definitely dated a lot, you on the other hand haven't. You always hoped for that one day when he'd magically realize he you had feelings for him because you liked him so much you couldn't bare to see him with anyone else. You don't really know much about his dating life either, you don't even know if he has had his first kiss, your guess is he has considering the amount of girls he has dated but at the same time he's such a goodie goodie, you also wouldn't be surprised if he had not.

"Jun?" You call back not even turning you head because it's probably some dumb question about what to get his recent girlfriend for Christmas because the holidays are coming up.

"What's your kink?" He asked confidently his entire demeanor changing to something you have never seen. You have always seen the pure good side of Yeonjun he was such an innocent teenage boy. You coughed choking on your spit.

"Excuse me where did you learn that? And what's it to you?" You were completely flustered you can't believe he knows what this means and that he's asking you. He's asked you before why you don't date and you play it off but he's never asked such a personal question. You two virtually knew everything there is to know about a person unless it came to romance because you were quick to shut him down claiming that "you don't care," you do care but the thought of your Junnie kissing or even holding someone other than you would break your heart. Even though he does hold you and cuddle you.

"Online, I have been learning lots of stuff!" He sounded proud of himself.

"Junnie I think that's enough for tonight you should go home so I can have dinner,"

"Oh but y/n can't I stay? I never get to stay for dinner! Besides you didn't answer my question, I'm trying to learn!" He whined his innocence once again returning.

"It's not your concern what my kinks are or if I even have then Junnie, and I said go home," you crossed your arms pretending to pout.

"I know your not actually mad at me!" He scooted his way over to you flipping you over on your back and straddling your hips. One of his hands was locked around both your wrists and holding them above your head. The other hand was lazily on your stomach. This position was definitely making you feel things and you needed to stop. You needed to get him off you and quick.

"Junnie your hurting me get off," his hand made its way to your side. He was gently gripping your soft hips.

"If I was hurting you, you would have cursed up a storm and you definitely wouldn't have called me Junnie. I know you better than that!" He yelled excitingly. "Now tell me or I'll do it!"