The v-live continued for hours, them, enjoying their time together with Once. Jeongyeon had decided to end the live because it is what they had agreed upon with their manager. Before giving their farewells to the viewers, the comment section suddenly skyrocketed and flooded in for so long which caught her full attention.

Jeongyeon stared at the screen for a while, trying to read the incoming comments. Almost she can't even finish one because of how fast it would scroll down and show other comments. It became clear. She was too focused on it; she squinted her eyes and neared her face to the screen.

↳ OMO. It's real. It's real! 😍

↳ We won Armyonce! Aigoo~ 💜

↳ The best birthday gift ever! The beef is finally solved (UwU)

Jeongyeon silently read and the comments continued flooding in.

"Waere?" Jihyo asked, also, taken aback by what is happening.

Jeongyeon didn't answer and still read the incoming comments. Suddenly, the comments became shorter and everyone seemed to be doing the same.

#Jeongmin_is_real 💖

#Jeongmin_is_real 💖

#Jeongmin_is_real 💖

#Jeongmin_is_real 💖...

Jeongyeon crunched her nose in total confusion. This doesn't make any sense.

Until one specific comment popped in.

↳ Unnie. BTS is having their v-live now. Might as well check it out.

Jihyo had also read the same comment and quickly opened the V-app in her phone to see what the commotion is, went to BTS profile and to the videos section. Unfortunately, they had ended their v-live only seconds ago.

Jihyo was obviously curious about it. She went to twitter and surprisingly, #Jeongmin_is_real is trending worldwide. Various videos were shown, with thousands of likes. Jihyo tapped one and instead of seeing the seven members in one video, it was particularly Park Jimin.

The leader shared her phone as well for Jeongyeon to see what the video is about.

"Annyeonghaseyo Army." Jimin greeted with the widest grin ever. "It's November, right? It's nearly Christmas, are you excited?" He chuckled sweetly.

"The month of November really puts an impression to me. Especially, the 1st of November." He continued. "Do you want to know why? Because for me it's a special day for a special person. Many things happened in this day... she had turned 24 today."

The last sentence sent a weird feeling to Jeongyeon. Her eyes were glued on the screen.

Jimin smiled. Gazing directly through the camera.

"Happy birthday Yoo Jeongyeon."

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

After watching the video and knowing that this day could get any worse, Jeongyeon and Jihyo decided to meet with the other members for a dinner in a restaurant. Being inside the car with their leader and their manager, Jeongyeon received countless tease from Jihyo herself. She even received messages from Momo and Sana, who are in Japan right now, about Jimin's v-live, teasing her about it.

Jeongyeon could only think of how it could stir up their group right now, not only Twice but also BTS as well. She expected that dating rumors will spread like wildfire and the media will feed upon them and also, some of the fans may be ungrateful about it. She can only think of how careless Jimin is in opening this topic in the public.