Part 7

As I looked up at there home I was blown away by the sheer beauty of it and this was just the exterior. Before us sat a circle drive way with a water feature in the middle. The fountain held a sculpted of a water nymph holding a water jug that was poring the water. The water below the sculptor held some water Lilly's the ground around the base of the fountain had flower beds filled with flower of blue, purple and white. The other sides of the driveway was filled with beach and birch trees. The house, Oh my lord the House. Grey stones covers the exterior walls which was three stories high. The dark black roof. The windows had three panels all in row and the front of the house held them in perfect symmetry. The front double door was mahogany and held beautiful ornate silver knockers. This house was at least double if not triple the size and probably worth of my home. Issac took out his key and unlocked the door as George drove the car towards what I assumed was the back of the house. Before I had time to do anything Issac pulled me into the foyer which was magical. It like the twins lived in a fantasy castle hotel.  There was grand staircase in front of us that had a silver banister Leading up to the second floor carpeted in deep plum. To the right there was a huge living room filled with 4 huge three seaters a 75" inch plasma screen and couple of love seats to the left of us a ginormous glamorous dinning room enough to fit 20 people. I knew my mouth was hanging open.

"Wow this house is insane." I whispered

"Oh that's so nice of you to say" said a voice from the second story I looked up to see a very beautiful women. She had auburn hair just under her shoulders it fell in soft waves. She was about 5'6 average height. Her eye were a bright hazel and she had an olive complexion. She was skinny but still had curves. The dress she was wearing was mid thigh black with white collar and cuffs. The women was also wearing black tights and small black heels. I had no idea who she was she could be a sister from another marriage or a young step mum she didn't look old enough to be there biological mother.

"Hello my names Charlotte Nobel. I'm Issac's and Ivory mother" she said coming down the stairs
(A/n yes I used my own name for y/n from the last book.)
Wow she was there mum,she did look a bit alike mainly the features and build, Ivory had the same build as her mother

"It's very nice to meet you my name is y/n l/n" I said bowing slightly. Mrs Nobels smile brightened a bit more. As she walked down the stairs towards me.

"This might be forward for me, but is your father Caleb l/n" she asked me I furrowed my brows she knew my father.
(A/n who saw that coming)
I nodded my head looking to Issac and Ivory. Ivory shrugged at me and Issac came me a general smile. Mrs Nobel gave me a tight hug.
"I was friends with your father. You do look so much like him." She said smiling at me. I gave her a small smile.

"Honey who are you talking to" I deep voice like a saxophone rang out from the top of the stairs. Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Our children and there friend y/n" she called back as an older Issac came down the stairs the same dark black hair, silver flashing eyes. It was an elder Issac and Male version of Ivory, and quite attractive if this was what Issac was going to look like in 16 years he'll be in popular demand. I'd shocked he didn't have a girlfriend already. I frowned a bit actually I didn't know if the twins had significant others. If they did I think millions heart me break mine might be one of those. Every time I looked into those stunning eyes it was like having an out a body experience. When the twins touched me a got goose bumps all up and down my skin and when they kissed me even thought I hated to admit it I wanted to moan it felt so good. I felt guilty for my thoughts that come after kissing them making out with me laying me down on a bed possibly me running my hands over there chest. I shook my head I shouldn't be having such lewd thoughts. I held out my hand.

"It's nice to met you Mr Nobel my names y/n l/n" I smiled at him. He shook my hand

"Trust me y/n the pleasure is all mine. And please call me Theo"