Part 33

Issac's face was a picture of rage. Ivory face wasn't happy either, she looked angry this was the first time Ivory was angry and that enough scared me more then before. I took a breath and calmed myself and walked over to the bed and sat on in. No way was I going to try and escape through the door it's too Risky at the moment.

"Why y/n. Tell me WHY DO YOU KEEP DEFYING US!" He yelled at me. I didn't reply right away. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh come on Issac I thought you were smart. Why do you think I'm defying you". I replied.

"We can give you everything y/n but we can just as easily give you nothing. You being here can be heaven but it can also be hell, that depends entirely on you." Ivory said in emotionless voice and a face that held a warning of talking back to her would end up in broken bones. I stayed silent.

"Clearly we can tie you up again you will just break something else." Issac said to himself it seemed then I saw a sadist smile break out on to his face. I backed up as he walked towards the bed then when I hit the head bored in a flash Issac was on me attaching something around my neck. In fingered it. It was a leather chocker with a tag and attached to the tag was a lead that Issac was holding. It was then it dawned on me it wasn't a chocker it was a collar. They had me on a literally leash like a god damn pet. I glared at Issac while subtlety trying to pull the collar away from my skin. Ivory clapped happily and ran over me and started to pat my hair.

"Oh Issac that's perfect. She's like Jett just more cute awww. And I can get a beautiful cage for you and fill it with toys." Ivory rambled on like crazy person. My eyes widened a cage oh hell no.

"I'm not some animal you can't cage me up I have fucking human rights." I yelled at them however I realised something my hands wore free I quickly grabbed the rape whistle from my bra (hey, it was the safest place for it) and blew it. Ivory covered her ear with her hands as did Issac meaning he dropped the leash. I ran to the bathroom and locking the door all the while blowing the whistle. I finally let the whistle fall from my lips as I sank down to the floor with my back to the door. I felt so stupid. Now I look at all the things that happened me to since going to school. And I thought that was normal okay for the twins to do all that to me.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid girl!" I said banging my head against the door

"Y/N! YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL KICK IT DOWN AND DRAG YOU OUT BY YOUR HAIR!!!!!!" Issac screamed at me. Oh shit. I needed a weapon or at least something to defend my self with. My first thought was a hairdryer or something similar and use it as a club I looked around the bathroom by the bath the sink. In the cupboard under the sink and the cabinets above the sink. There was nothing. No hairdryer, no razors nothing not even any goddamn pain killers. What the hell. A bang sounded from the door and it shook well obviously Issac wasn't playing around.
"1!" Fuck, fuck, fuck. I grabbed the first thing I could find a toilet brush.
"2! 3!" I held is like a sword and planted my feet firmly on the floor.
"4! Don't make me get to five" yeah like I'm going to open the door.
"5!" This will be fun.
BAM! The door flew from its hinges. A hit the wall next to me I let out a little scream. The twins dark eye found my e/c ones.

"D-don't come a-any c-cl-closer" I stuttered. Welding my toilet brush like a weapon. Ivory raised her eyebrow at me while I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't be stupid angel. You don't want to hurt us. Though i doubt that a toilet brush would do much damage." Ivory told me. I just gripped my protection tighter.

"Oh believe me Ivory I think she does want to hurt us she doesn't understand that we're doing this for her. But then again she doesn't understand that if she doesn't comply with our request we might have to slit that albinos throat." Issac said leaning against the wall. He was threatened to kill Nixon this was more then just protecting me this was obsession and possessiveness. Luna was right these twins they were evil.

"Why. Why me. Why are you like this." I whispered out not expecting them to hear me.

"Honestly if you must know it started with our father." Ivory said looking the side of me at her reflection in the mirror. It seemed she was distracted if I could run past her but I saw Issac's dark eye stuck on my slightly quivering frame so I decided that I would stay put I didn't want to be restrained again.

"He was obsessed with our mother never letting her leave the house never letting her talk to any men. Did you never wonder why all our staff in the house are female. The only male staff we have are the drivers and as they only deal with the cars they do t need to come inside." Issac said his eye trained on my face. He was right the only male member of staff I even saw was George the twins driver.

"Lu-Luna she was right wasn't she you are evil. She not c-crazy." I stuttered that poor girl they made everyone is school think she was insane, but why wouldn't they no-one really knew the twins they were a mystery. And now they had me trapped in there house and I was alone.