Part 14

What just happened. I had probably just experience the most inspirational pleasure in my whole life and the two people who granted me that pleasure acted like it never happened. Like it was nothing. Wait what if it was nothing for them I felt things I never felt but what if they have done this with other people. Is that why Charity blushed have they done those kind of things to her. These were the thoughts that were circling round my head as I was sat in my math class learning about trigonometry. After the events In the student council room the twins had lead me to my maths class and I presumed they were going to follow me guessing they had the same class however when I turned around they were gone. I still wondered where they went and if they didn't have the same class as me how did they know I had math class as my first period today. I twirled my pencil around my fingers as the professor drowned on and on about triangles.

"Miss l/n, miss l/n. MISS L/N" I jolted you at the shout to see every single post of eyes in my I shrank back into my seat slightly.
"Miss L/n I do hope your are listening I would hate for you to lose your student council position because you fail math." My teacher told me.

"I-I'm s-so-sorry" I stammered letting my h/c h/l hair fall in-front of my face. I hated attention. It made me feel naked. I was use to only having the household staff and my tutors paying me attention. It wasn't the same especially as they were paid to pay attention to me in a way. However the twins there attention made me feel indescribably there attention as something I could easily get addicted to. I shook my head slightly and looked at the board as I tried to focus.

*time skip*

They were outside my class were they waiting for me. Ivory spotted new quickly through the crowd of the student that were leaving my class.

"Angel!!! I missed you so much."she said crushing my body to hers. I herd whisper erupts around us, I was sure that the rumour will start working hard to judge me badly. I was sure that my little altercation with the popular power couple this morning wouldn't help.

"Ivory? Issac? What are you doing here?" I asked trying to softly push Ivory off me after the events this morning I didn't think touching either of the twins should be that good for me or more specifically my emotions and my... body.

"We were waiting for you of course. We are here to accompany you to your next lesson you have English Literature next correct." Issac said, he knew my next lesson. How? Issac went to grab my hand I pulled back from him to my chest. It was not a good idea Issac's silver eyes darkened.

"Angel is something wrong?" Issac asked in a voice that I had never herd it was dark, powerful, commanding. I felt the felling from this morning start to reappear. Ivory ignored her brother grabbed my ha d and started to pull me even thought I asked her to stop.

"Ivory! Just wait ...for one...second" I told her with a sharp intake of breath in between. Ivory turned to look at me then reluctantly stopped.
"Thanks you." I said I looked down at my shoes as started to play with the hem of my skirt slightly.
"How do you know what my next class is. I only looked at my schedule this morning so how did you know?" I asked the twins looking into both of there shining eyes. The twins looked at each other I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Well are you going to tell me?" I asked them as some students moved past us.

"Angle please don't be angry but we... I looked at your schedule whilst Ivory was patching up your shoulder I wanted to make sure that bitch alums won't cause you any trouble in class." Issac asked me grabbing my lady hand and pulling it to he chest. His face was pleading at me to forgive him. But I was hesitant.
"Please angle forgive me" he whisper bringing my hand to his lips and he started to press gently kisses all over it. His continued kisses as I stayed silent they started gentle but got more urgent and needy as time went on.

"Ok, ok I forgive you but if you wanted to know you could have asked I would have told you. Your my friends." I told them trying to pull my hand from Issac's he caught my eyes and shook his head slightly a let out a silent sigh guessing I would just deal with it for now. I really hoped my dad was wrong. They might be being a bit protective but seeing how most people in the school treated them they talked to them like they were a certain distance away I wondered if I was there only friends there were no pictures of friends or them with groups of people In there rooms. I bit my lip wondered until I felt fingers pull my lip from my teeth.
"Ivory what are yo-" I was silenced when she kissed my lips quickly, they were so soft I closed my eyes for moment then she pulled away giving my a sultry smile. I opened my eyes but other then that stayed completely still.

"Sorry but o count resist your just so well irresistible y/n" she said Issac gave out a huff and started to pull me to my next class.