Part 6

Issac was scaring me he was pacing up and down the student council room with a murderess face. I was sat on the couch with Ivory behind and a fist aid box on my lap while Ivory patches up my shoulders.

"How dare she, she pay no one hurts my angle. I'll destroy her" Issac whispered over and over it was terrifying.

"Ivory should we do something to stop him it seems like he's... unstable" I whispered to her. Ivory let out a small quiet giggle.

"Angle he is unstable" I looked behind me in shock. Ivory didn't look like she was joking. I bit my lip as I turned to look at Issac again.
"All done." Ivory said cheerfully as she let go of my shoulders.

"Thanks, really thank you." I said smiling at her. She cocked her head to the left with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Your just to cute y/n" she squealed hugging me again. I let myself relax into the hug as my arms went round her too.

"Lady l/y let's go get your violin from your locker before the halls are full of students then we can make our way to our house." Issac said he bowed before me offering me his hand. I bit my lip. Ivory let me go, I hesitate for a second then I took Issac's hand. He gently led me to the lockers which I have to say I was thankful for because I had no way where I was going.

"I've called George he'll be here in five minutes." Ivory said pulling to her by my waist as Issac unlocked my locker and grabbed my violin.

"Please be carful it's my most prized possession." I mentioned as I eyed how big and strong Issac's hand were.

"Don't worry princess I how how to handle beautiful things." Issac said winking at me. My face suddenly heated up, I looked away quickly. I herd a small laugh escape from Issac as the twins lead me to the entrance of the school. Parked outside the entrance was a grey sleek town car. A man in a tailored black suit wearing a scarlet pocket square was stood by the drivers side.

"Lady and Lord Nobel" He said turning towards us he had a mop and curly blond hair and bright blue eyes. He was quite pale and at least 6'0 he smiled at the twins, a smile that reached his eyes. Ivory smiled back as did Issac thought his smile was slightly guarded.

"This is Lady l/n. She will be eating with us this evening" Issac told the driver who i assumed to be George nodded his head in understanding.

"Lady and Lord Nobel, Lady l/n this way." He said in a warm voice opening the back door for us. I didn't step in straight away i looked at the back interior of the car it had dark grey leather seats and mahogany panel between George and us. Ivory got in the car first then she pulled me in and then I was followed by Issac. As I sat in between the twins I understood that they planed it this way. I needed to stop being so easy led.

"You planed this didn't you" I asked the twins at the same time.

"Yep. It worked out perfectly now we are sharing you between us." Ivory winked at me. Issac lent his head on my shoulder.

"I'm Issac you ok." I asked as his dark hair tickled my face it was so soft.

"I'm fine princess just tired so please let me rest for a while.I would rather rest on your lap and have you stroking my hair but as we are currently In a car it's probably not the best idea." Issac said I looked down at his god like face his eyes were closed he looked so calm and sweet. I felt a blush start raising on my cheek he was so handsome I then felt a weight fall on my other shoulder.

"Ivory come on not you to." I said uncomfortably as my blush rose higher and got darling this was going to be really awkward.

"If Issac can I can" she said in diffidence. I rolled my eyes, i knew these twins would be a handful.

After the short bit uncomfortable car ride while I tried to push my blush and thoughts about these two down. We stopped and George opened the cars door to see the twins bother resting on me. I silently mouthed 'help me' to George. He gave me a warm smile.

"Lady and Lord Nobel we have arrived" George told them he didn't raise his voice at all. Ivory opened her deep silver eyes and pouted.

"Aww why did you ruin our fun George I enjoyed watched my angel squirm to control her blush." She said. I blushed again a deep red and hid my face by looking down

"Don't look down princess the whole world should avert there gaze from your face unless they wanted by how brightly you shine." Issac said pulling my chin up.

"You really think so?" I asked it was the most loving thing I had ever been told.

"Absolutely." He replied tucking a lose stand of my hair behind my ear affectionately.