Part 44

[A/N religious controversy up ahead and lime ]

These fifteen minutes were hell. I just wanted to know then I could try and work a way to make this work to my advantage.

"It's done." The doctor said solemnly. I felt sick like I was about to throw up which considering my current situation was not a good sign.

"Well is she?" Issac asked impatiently. I crossed me finger please god.

"She is. Congratulations lady y/n and lord Issac you are expecting." The doctor said. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the bathroom.  I herd Issac thank the doctor and the opening and closing off the door over my retching. I kept my head over the toilet when I felt one hand on my back rubbing it and the other holding my hair back. I slapped them away.

"Don't touch me you have ruined my life now I have these thing growing inside me. You have to let me have an abortion." I said moving so I sat to the left of the toilet with my back presses against the wall.

"I will not let you kill our child." Issac said his voice raised. I rolled my eyes and stood up 110% done with this bull shit.

"First of all these is not our anything you RAPED me I am not giving birth to this. Also I have right this country is pro choice I have the choice. Finally this thing does not have a heart beat there for it is not alive"(A/N this is Y/n CHOICE please do not slander me in the comment I did say there would be religious controversy)
Issac took a deep breather probably so he doesn't hurt me or this thing inside me.

"Y/n you should be happy don't you understand what this child signifies?" I was getting headaches why would Issac shut up he was beginning to sound like a broken record.
"It signifies the star of our family of the love we share." Issa told me.

Issac's POV

It the perfect chance to push Ivory over the edge. Of course I would never give Ivory to physical hurt my child and y/n. However is Ivory was to hurt herself that would be perfect. All I would need to do is plant some degrading phrases into my dear sister head and boom it would be said harm central for Ivory. The knowledge that y/n was having MY child making me the father of her child and having a being with MINE and y/n's DNA in perfect balance would push Ivory over. Then all I need to go is tell father and Ivory will go back to that white cushioned room again with the nice doctor who are unable to treat her. And y/n me and our daughter, oh I hope it a daughter will live perfectly and then after a couple of year y/n will become pregnant again. I smiled at myself.

"There is no way you can make me give birth to this thing." My y/n said gesturing to our child.

"Y/n we're going in circles I don't want to be that person but you know I'm more powerful then you and a lot more dominant." I said in a low voice. I saw waver slightly I also didn't miss the way her body reacted to my low voice I saw he legs press together tightly and her eyes dart to my lips while she bit hers.
"Oh baby what wrong?" I cooed leaning towards her our faces we're only a few inches apart now. Y/n didn't move her face away though.
"Are you feeling hungry" Our noises were touching now.
"Our are you feeling needy" I stated. Y/n grabbed me and kissed me pulling me down onto her. It only took me a second to grab her and pull her up half carry her to the bed. Her lips on my lips the way our tongues danced was electric I was in bliss.  This is the way it should be. I felt y/n legs wrap around my waist making our hips press against each other I felt little Issac start to wake up.
"Y/n" i breathed out. I decided that y/n lips has had enough of my attention and stated to pay attention to her neck. I heard y/n try to suppress a moan.
"Don't keep it in let me hear you baby." I whispered in her ear as I bit down on it gently. Y/n moaned at that but it wasn't her weak spot her weak spot was the right of the nape of her neck I dived for in and sucked on it the moan this time was loader and a lot more sexier.

"Issac please." She begged me as she fumbled with my belt. I allowed her to take it off and I continue to attack her sweet spot. After y/n got my belt off I then tore off y/n top not caring about the ripped fabric I threw into the corner. I then tore off  her bra and started to kiss her left breast as my hands massaged the right one. After a few minutes switch treatment. In nine short month it will be our child sucking on these breast drinking my y/n sweet milk. I herd y/n letting out moans every time my tongue would flick her nipple
"Issac m-m-m-more, I-is-Issac  Ah I-I want your fuck ahhhh dick." She moaned out as I ducked her breast she didn't need to tell me twice. I pulled my trousers and boxers down.

"Princess can you suck it?" I asked gently I had dreamed about my sweet little y/n wrapping her mouth around my dick and now she will. Y/n drives for it and started to suck the tip rolling her younger all around it. She then drew her tongue up and down the length of my dick I felt my dick start to throb y/n was amazing good at this. I felt my entire tip being engulfed my y/n mouth at she used her hand to start pumping the base of my cock the pleasure was to much after so long of not have my babies body I spurt it all into her mouth.

"Baby we not stop here I don't want to hurt out daughter." I told y/n as I let out a sigh.