Foreword

EXTENDED SUMMARY

"I hate you so much you make my blood boil, but I can't stop thinking about you."

Alice Travers has the perfect life.

As Sierra Grammar's residential beauty and brains, she's always surrounded by a horde of friends and followed by a trail of compliments. But something strange is stirring. For the first time in her life, she's receiving mean messages and finding rubbish piled in her locker. It seems that someone is watching her and they know of her every move.

Alice's perfect life is beginning to fall apart. Her perfect façade is beginning to crack and there's only one person who seems to have the answers – the boy she has hated for the past four years. 

Finn Cauley.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

WARNINGS

Strong Language

Sexual References

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

AUTHOR'S  NOTE

This is my second original romance story, and I'm so excited! I began this story a few weeks ago and literally wrote 20 chapters in a week. It's much longer, and much more well-written than my other works. You can expect lots of steamy romance, fluff, angst, mystery and more! I really hope you like it, I'm very proud of this story and I think it's the best I've ever written!

enjoy!

edit: I've rewritten this entire story in September 2021, so if you read this story before then, expect some very new changes! I'd recommend to try read this with a fresh mind, and please don't spoil anything in the comments!