A couple of the other officers had invited him out for a drink but he passed. Jimin as well had invited him for a gathering and he declined that one with passion. Compared to Taehyung, Jimin was much more intimidating.

When Fiela's done she heads to bed going under the covers ignoring Jungkook and trying to sleep. That doesn't work out as Jungkook speaks up.

"I know you're mad at me, for good reasons. I know you don't want to talk to me, for good reasons as well. But all I'm asking is for you to listen," he starts. He crosses his legs and faces her back hoping that she's listening.

Fiela hears his voice and how tired he is. He also was stressing, it wasn't only her and if she let him stress any longer she'd feel more guilt.

"I-"

Before Jungkook can start and before Fiela can sit up to listen to him there's a knock on their door.

"Yes." Jungkook answers loud enough.

"Dad. A lady called Hwasa is at the door and she doesn't seem adamant to leave until she sees you," Aufilea says through the door.

Fiela gets up from the bed walking towards the door. Jungkook watches her. "Fiela?"

"Go speak to her. She's determined not to leave here until she sees you," Fiela mumbles turning around. Jungkook tries speaking but his phone rings and he sees it's Hwasa. He ignores the call following Fiela.

Fiela opens the door going hastily to the guest room locking herself in. Jungkook stops by their bedroom door running his hand through his hair. "Why is it soo hard to talk to her without getting interrupted?"

"Sorry dad," Aufilea apologizes.

"It's okay sweety," he says, restraining himself from cursing. "Just lock the front door. I'll come down later." he tells Aufilea.

Jungkook walks down the hall to where Fiela closed herself.

He knocks on the door. "Fiela open the door."

"No you can go and talk to her,"

"For fucks sake. Damnit Fiela. Can't we have a moment between us to talk without getting interrupted?" Jungkook curses lowly. "Honey please open the door?"

Fiela rests her body on the locked door hearing Jungkook's rapid breaths. "I don't want to stress about this Jungkook. It's not an issue. So let it be and do what you want."

"What the hell? Please," He whispers. He tries to calm himself down. "I'm not at peace. Okay. Please give me a chance to fix this. Please.."

Silence.

"Fuck," He breathes running his hand through his hair. For the past couple of days he hadn't been taking care of his hair leaving it to grow long and in shreds.

"Daddy you swore," Gem appears out of nowhere watching her dad. His eyes open and he peeks down at her before moving away from the door. "You swear a lot these days,"

Jungkook takes a deep breath nodding his head. He squats down to her level and she comes into his arms embracing him around his neck. "I'm sorry baby.. daddy's just really angry. But I don't want you to swear when you're really angry. It's not pretty when a beautiful girl like you swears,"

"It's okay daddy," she says. "Can we go and get food, I'm really hungry and I have so much to tell you!" Gem ecstatically says. He knew that most likely between Gem and Gemma, that Gem would wake up. For some reason Gem has been having trouble sleeping at night.

Between her mum and dad, Gem felt closer to her dad. She loved being around him and always wanted his attention, but she was shy and didn't know how else to do it.