"Ok Piper, don't panic. Get over here as fast as you can. Are you driving here?" Piper nods. "Great. Bring the cards."

"Ok, see you soon." Piper responded with an uneasy look.

- time skip -

As soon as the elevator doors opened, out came Piper in her 4'11 foot, terrifying glory.

"Rai, where is my brother? Who is RT? What game is on? Is he ok? Should we call the number? What if RT poisons Henry with the worlds deadliest cactus?" Piper asked, and probably would have kept rambling out questions if it weren't for me.

"Piper, stop. I don't know where Henry is. I don't know what RT stands for. I don't know what the game is. I hope he's ok. We're going to call the number. If they do, we'll find a cure. Just take a deep breath. Why don't you get some camomile tea to calm you down? Why don't you give me the cards and we can figure out something."

Piper nodded stiffly though she looked like she was on the verge on having another manic questions episode and handed me the small rectangular pieces of card stock. Jasper guided her over to the auto snacker with a hand on her shoulder which she quickly shook off.

"Schwoz, have you checked up on Henry's tracker?"

"Aye, I have, it went offline 12 hours ago. His last known place was at the abandoned honey factory, but there's no way of knowing if he's even still there." Schwoz replied with a tense tone.

"Ok, well that's a lead if anything, but before we go breaking into honey factories, we should at least call the number." Charlotte reasoned.

"You make a good point." I replied. "Ok, let's call this sick son of a bitch and get Henry back."

Schwoz quickly typed the digits into the computer before the video call screen came up on all 6 monitors.

It rang once.

Twice.

Three times.

"Hello Captain Man, or should I say, Rai Manchester?" The voice came from a man I and everyone, knew way too well. Rick Twitler. RT. The inventor of Twitflash, the most popular social media app of all time.

"Rick Twitler! What the hell?" I exclaimed in shock.

"Well done Manchester, you know my name, and it appears you got my message considering you've called me." He said, his voice dripping with a fake, businessman charm.

"What have you done with Kid Danger?"

"Oh, him? Not a whole lot. Tested out some formulas on him, testing how much a human body can take, you know the usual. Except," he gasped, "Henry's not exactly fully human now is he! He has hyper motility, which in turn makes his metabolism run seven times as fast, so he could essentially burn through my chemi- formulas a lot faster, so I'd need to up the dosage to have the full effect. You know, we should talk more, you really open my eyes Manchester."

I felt my stomach twist into knots. Twitler was testing unknown chemical formulas on Henry, not knowing what they could do to him.

"Twitler, stop this, what more do you want? Why would you want to test chemicals on him? He's done nothing to deserve this." I could almost sense a begging, vulnerable tone in my voice.

"Easy, I want to bring an end to the internet, your game is to try to figure out how to stop me."

"And what does Henry have anything to do with that?" I asked, not sure if I really wanted an answer.

"Also easy, Henry's blood, from the moment he gained hyper motility, his blood became super charged. Faster than any human could possibly go. Faster then any global internet virus could ever work. With the right chemically induced enhancements in his blood, he could help me make the fastest working virus known to human kind."