Stay useful~[34]

"Your time on this call is coming to an end," tord said with his thicc Norwegian accent.
Tom's expression turns from happy to upset/sad, he sighs as he looks at Edd "we'll call again...soon vary soon, okay?" Tom said not wanting the call to end he wanted to go back with his real friends.
"Okay! Sounds great! Just don't forget about us alright?" Edd said with a smile as Matt had an arm around Edd as he waved "it's okay Edd how could Tim forget a face like this!" Matt said putting a hand on his chin proudly with a smug look, they all laughed except tord .. he had his arms crossed as he waited for them to say they're goodbyes... he looked grumpy, as he tapped his foot.

Tom laughed as he smiled at them "don't worry I could never forget you guys! You're my best friends!" Tom said with a smile as they did there goodbyes the call finally ended once it did tord stood up with an unamused face, was something wrong? Tom thought as he stood up as well shortly after tord did.

"So what now...?" asked tom as he looked at the most dangerous person in the world. Tord then turned his head towards tom "well it's quite late so I suppose we should go to bed... We have a big day tomorrow" the Norwegian man said as tom sighed he was full of energy after that call plus with being asleep a while he was fully awake but just nodes as tord walks to the door.

"Soooo... when will I be able to see them again?" Tom asked putting his hands behind his back as he follows the red leader. "I don't know be a good boy and it might be sooner then later if your bad you can kiss that goodbye" Tord said with his cold eyes as he walked out of the room the short blue boy following him."okay... would like it if you never said good boy or bad boy ever again" Tom said with the roll of his eyes "how long you keeping me around? When can I leave?" Tom asked it seemed he still of course wanted to leave.

The tall male then quickly turned around in the blink of an eye and pushed the shorty ageist the wall "I don't think I've made my self clear...YOU.WILL.NEVER.LEAVE." Tord said with his Thicc accent as he glared down at Tom with his ice light eyes, they  sent chills down Toms spine as he gulped. As tord got closer to Toms face the faster Toms heart beat as he looked into Tords cold eyes tord spoke once again "and if your usefulness runs out then... you won't be leaving... you'll be dead where you stand.. so I'd suggest to stop being a brat and start trying to make yourself more useful to me" Tord said with a cold stare as he then turned away from Tom and started walking again "now let's started heading back.." Tord said as Tom just stood there frozen for a few seconds as tord walked he snapped back into reality and quickly caught up as his mind was racing and his heart was pounding he knew he had to escape before that could ever happen..

A few minutes of walking goes by... it was silent no one had spoken a word the air felt tense... then tord broke that silence "witness, make time in my schedule at 3 pm for testing" the tall male said as he walked with confidence like nothing could hurt or even touch him..

"Yes Sir.. what kind of testing?" Tom asked as the Hologram in front of his eyes appeared that only he could see.. tords schedule  then he made time for testing as tord completely ignored toms question.

Tom said from not getting an answer as they kept walking... only a few minutes pass until they arrive at there sleeping Quarters, Tom went into his room and got changed as tord did the same... Tord then got out of his room and went into Toms with out knocking, unfortunately Tom was getting changed, when he met the red leaders eyes his cheeks flushed red as he stumbled back "what the hell!? Get out!" Tom yelped embarrassed as tord chuckled smirking as he scanned Tom, Tom was wearing his slightly deep threw shirt as well as boxers but no short while tord was wearing just boxers. "Well tommy~ I've been vary good to you and I think you should repay me~ plus I've had a varrryyyy hard dayyy~" Tord said with a puppy face as he chuckles as it turned into a devilish smirk.

Toms heart dropped as he looked a bit scared then he snapped back to reality "FUCK NOT GET OUT!" Tom yelled as he tried to push tord out of his room, but it didn't work tord haven't moved an inch and now Toms hands where on tords chest , Tom was a blushing mess as he looks up at tord.... it got silent.. Tom slowly puts his hands on tords shoulders as he got closer him...

Tord smirkers devilishly 'hehe.. I knew you'd come around...'he thought as he put his hands on Toms hips as moves his face closer to Toms...

Then suddenly Tom head butted tord and slipped out of his grip as he then kicked tord pushing him out of his room and slamming the door shut, tord was shocked and surprised by this as he grunted and looked disappointed on the floor. "sønn av en tispe.." tord said with a low growl as he got up putting a hand on the door he was pissed and Tom knew it as he was practically shaking behind the door "you will do what I want soon enough" the Norwegian said with his thic ascent.

Tom then fell to the ground he really thought he was dead right then and there he really thought tord was pissed and was going to break down the door and kill him? Or something but he didn't, Tom said in relief as his heart was beating so fast as he grabs his chest he slowly gets up and goes into bed wrapping himself in his blanket and turns to the side closing his eyes wanting to wake up from this horrible nightmare... but he knew it was all real...

———————————
Word count 1072
——————————

Hello! I'm finally baccc hope you liked it! Gimmie suggestions and idk stuff lol! I'd appreciate it! I'll try and get back on track!