I can fix you.. [31]

Tord walks over to the tray that has a variety of tools he makes a  "hmm" sound looking at the grazing his finger tips to them. 'what should I fix first? I have to fix those bugs in his 'glasses'' he thinks as he picks up a tool, he heads over to Tom.

"Tommy be a dear and lay down for me' tord says with a warm smile, it was more of a demand ... Tom had no choice in that matter and he knew it, Tom obeyed and laid down on the cold metal table, he flinched at the coldness and shivered, Tord just chuckled.

He grabbed something that had a tube attached to it that led to a Machine, he put it on Toms mouth then flicked a switch gas filled Toms lungs.

"What are you going to do?" Tom mumbles under the mask over his mouth, "just fix a few things" tord reply's waiting for Tom to pass out.

The world becomes fuzzy and Tom feels dizzy 'he better not do anything weird..' Tom thinks as he struggles to stay awake, he blinks slowly then takes a last short look at the word before everything goes black... he was out cold..

Tord smiles as he bring the hole tool table to his side 'now let's get to work shall we~' tord thinks to himself as he grins.

~rebels base~

"EDD EDD!" The Ginger shouts for his (boy)friend as he runs into a room. He's met with a brown haired man sitting in an office chair behind a table, the man looks rather shocked at his friends actions.

"What, what is it!? Is the base under attack!?" The brown haired male asks with a worried look.

"No!" Matt says "no?" Edd says raising an eyebrow calming himself. "What a spider? Nightmare?" Edd says rolling his eyes.

"What? No! The red army is here" Matt says casually. Edds eye widen at what the Ginger said "WHAT!?" Edd yells standing up suddenly.

"Yeah they want to speak with you they said something about peace and Tim was it?" Matt says putting a hand on his chin in a thinking position.

Edds eyes widen more, he starts to head to the door but first grabs Matt's hand dragging Matt as he runs to the front of the base.

Edds met with two strange looking men with tanks behind them and some soldiers, Edd holds his gun ready for any surprise attacks.

"Calm down, we're not here to hurt you if we were you'd be dead we're you stand" the one with weird hair said "red leader has an offer to make with you" the one with bricks for brows says.

Edd raises an eyebrow not relaxing keeping his gun to his chest, he glared at them "what kind of offer..?" Edd asked a bit suspicious.

"We've heard you are looking for a certain person in our base that was taken, his name was Tom correct?" Paul says, Edd nods telling him to continue.

"Tom wants to speak with you two and red leader allowed it since you are 'old friends'" Paul says with a stern look.

"Old Friends..?" Edd says wide eyes filled with confusion, then it hits him no ones ever seen red leader so it could be anyone but he said 'old friends' also 'red' is in the title so he Connected the dots..

"OH MY GOD ITS COLA! Cola took Tom!" Edd says putting the palms of his hands to his cheeks 'dun dunnn dunnnnn'* dramatic music affect*

Paul and pat look at Edd like he's an idiot "this is the dude who started a rebellion? He's an idiot.." they whisper to each other.

"Wait.." Edd says remembering the note that brought tears to his eyes, "IT WAS TOR—" he was cut off by Paul "wouldn't suggest using that name" Paul warned with a glare that sent chills down Edds spine.

'I suppose they don't want people to know red leaders real name..' Edd thinks."And you will address him as red leader" pat says sternly.

Then Edd looks at Matt with hope in his eyes, but Matt just has a dumb founded face but turned into a happy face seeing his (*caught* lover *caught*) friend happy.

Edd hugs Matt "we get to talk with Tom! I've been so worried!" Edd says into Matt's chest, Matt smiles and rubs Edds back hugging him.

Edd pulls away friend the hug and looks at the two men again "how are we going to talk with him exactly..?" Edd asks.

"A call that we will set up, for then you won't be able to track or do anything to the call. there are some rules too you may not talk with him about escaping or anything related with that there's more but I'll explain them before the call" Paul says with a stern voice.

"Fine.. I suppose that's fair" Edd says putting his gun in his gun holder. "Oh and you should thank you're blue friend, we were going to destroy your hole base and everyone in the rebellion but he convinced red leader not to for then he would trust red more" Paul says with a smirk.

"And it wouldn't be hard at all to crush you all" Paul says crossing his arms in a smug way wile pat just rolls his eyes.

"I wouldn't be to sure about that were tougher then we look how do you think we got this far" Edd says with a smirk plus a glare, he did meany thing to get were he was in such a short time he wasn't the leader of the green rebellion for no reason, he was nice but feared.

Paul just chuckled "oh really?" He says in a threatening tone. Then pat hits Paul in the back of the head, Paul yelps at the sudden hit "shut it Paul" pat say glaring at his partner (lover). Paul grunts in defeat "you shut it.." he mumbled under his breath. "What did you say?" Pat says with an annoyed face he had his eyes closed and was smiling but was clearly pissed.

"N-nothing!" Paul says "that's what I thought" pat says opening his eyes again looking at the two rebels. "Weren't you two friends?"

——————
1045 words
——————
(WE HIT 500 STARS OMG)

Sorry for the long wait!! I was spending time with my nephew and his knee baby brother!! <3 there sooo cuteee would have posted this yesterday tbh but I downloaded gacha life and got addicted really quickly I made so meany character =3="

Thanks for ALL the comments I read them all even if I don't respond probs bc idk how to respond =3= and thanks for the stars<3 and following me and just reading my fanfic <3

Sorry for any mistakes I tried to get them all <3

<3