Chapter 30 Chip and Marshal Bowdrie Part I

Start from the beginning

He continued to stand there. The woman grew impatient; it was written all over her face.

"CHIP!" I yelled over.

Chip spun around and looked at me, "OHH MARSHALL!" He waved.

Chip turned back around and looked at the angry lady, "That is my brother Marshall." Chip smiled.

The lady groaned, "What do you need mister?"

"CHIP!" I yelled again.

"HOLD ON MARSHALL I'M COMING!" He yelled and turned back to the lady, "My- my brother needs me.... he wants me over there..."

Chip pointed back at me and shifted his weight back and forth.

"THEN GO!" She angrily yelled.

Chip stared in shock for a second but then smiled and nodded to the lady, "Thank you for your service mean, yelly lady."

He smiled widely and skipped off. As he headed over to me he tripped over his own feet.

The woman just rolled her eyes and turned away. I turned off the camera and walked over to James and started laughing. James burst out laughing himself as he stood up from the ground.

"You know we are going to get ourselves kicked out of the airport right?" I laughed hysterically.

"I know!" James tried to stop laughing, "By the time AJ gets here we will have to be waiting outside."

I bit my lip trying to stop myself from laughing. I fixed my headband and moved the hair put of my face.

"How the fuck do girls deal with this?!" I tried to move the little pieces out of my face. James rolled his eyes and walked off towards the Wendy's. I followed in suit with the camera on. James walked up to the counter and a man started to take his order.

"What would you like sir?" He asked.

"uhh... I.... Umm... Marshall.... What do I want?" Chip turned to me.

"umm... You want that... Umm... Green leaf thing with the hot chicken..." I pointed to the order menu.

Chip looked up at the man, "yes... I want the green leaf thing with the hot chicken."

The man looked at him confusedly, "do you want the spicy chicken Cesar salad?"

Chip's eyes welled up with tears, "I don't know... I want the green leaf with hot chicken!"

The man looked at him with wide eyes, "I know sir.... That's the Spicy Chicken Cesar Salad.."

"Just give him the green leaves and hot chicken!" I yelled.

The poor guy looked so confused. I had a hard time keeping a straight face. He quickly entered it on the computer.

"What drink do you want?" He asked.

"Hi-C!" Chip pointed to the orange juice on the soda machine.

He nodded and went off to grab Chips food.

"WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING I NEED MY FOOD!" Chip yelled and leaned over the counter.

The man turned around and stared. He shook his head and raced for his food. He came back and placed the salad in a bag and quickly got him his Hi-C. He handed it to him. "That'll be $11.59."

I pulled out a ten and looked at Chip, "uh oh...."

Chip spun around and looked at me, "what Marshall?!"

"I don't have two more dollars..." I looked down at my wallet.

I saw a five dollar bill but I figured it would be funny to mess with Chip.

Chip started blubbering into his referee shirt, "Marshall! We're gonna get arrested Marshall! I don't want to get arrested! I don't belong in jail! WAH!! How could you not have money?!"

Chip hit Marshall in the chest. I looked at Chip angrily for hitting me but I loosened up and started laughing.

"JUST KIDDING!" I pulled out a five dollar bill.

Chip looked up and wiped his eyes, "You asshole!"

I looked at him shocked, "how could you say that to me?"

"sir... Can I just have the money?" The guy behind the counter asked.

I gave him and angry look and threw the money at him.

"Can't you see we are having family problems!?" I yelled, "how rude! Come on Chip!"

I turned around on my heels and walked out of the Wendy's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jegus I apologize tremendously for my late updates. And I know this is short but there will be another part up soon (Hopefully) I just can't use my computer right now for the rest and i didn't want to leave you guys without a chapter update for any longer.. So I apologize for lack of quality and shortness.

And for those who are reading this right now I am so sorry for my late work, I just haven't had much inspiration for this story lately, like I know what I Want to do, and I know where i want to have this story go, but I'm just having a hard time sitting down and writing it. But right now I'm writing a Once Upon A Time story. It's the part with Peter Pan, so it's called Once Upon a Time in Neverland. So if you like once Upon a Time keep and eye out for my new story if you are interested.

BTW like the new cover :P I made it mahself. I think it looks nice :P

Anyway before I Continue, Make sure you,

Vote, Comment, Favorite, follow, and Tell your friends