Chapter 14 Of Trips back Home

I woke up that morning with a splitting headache. I didn't remember much of last night... well not much after the beer and all was brought out. I turned in the bed to see Aleks sitting up rubbing his temples. I couldn't blame him my head hurt like hell too.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

He jumped and looked at me, "Ohhh ummm." He checked his phone, "10:02"

My eyes widened and I bolted up from my previous spot on the bed. I stood up too fast and almost fell down again. Though I managed to keep my balance. I rushed over to my bag and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a T-Shirt. I didn't care that Aleks was still in the room I just stripped down into my tank top and underwear. I pulled on my sweatpants and shirt and looked up.

Aleks' eyes were wide and his face was red. Once he saw me looking at him he immediately looked away. I just rolled my eyes and started shoving things in my bag.

"What's the big rush?" He asked.

"I have to get to the airport for my flight at 10:30!" I yelled.

His eyes widened and he shot up from the bed. He grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs. I followed close behind him. We slipped on our sneakers and Aleks ran to the kitchen and grabbed his keys before sprinting out the front door. He took by bag from me and unlocked the car, throwing my bag in the trunk. We raced to the driver's and passengers' door and hopped in. The car roared to life and Aleks pulled out of the driveway.

The car ride to the airport was pretty quiet. It didn't take long at all. Within a couple of minutes we were pulling into the airport. Aleks parked in front of the building.

"Well I'll talk to you soon." I said pursing my lips.

"Talk to you later," He spoke in a sort of sad voice.

I nodded and got out of the car, walking towards the trunk.

The trunk popped open and I grabbed my bag. I waved goodbye to Aleks as I rushed into the airport. I rushed through the building.

*******(Aleks' POV)

AJ waved to me as she ran into the airport. I don't know why but it's kind of making me sad that AJ is leaving.

I stared at the building for a couple minutes before I looked at the seat where AJ previously sat. I picked it up and looked at the building. I looked back at the phone before unbuckling my seat and jumping out of the car. I ran into the building as fast as I could. I frantically searched for AJ. I ran through the crowd of people jumping up and down occasionally. I spotted a girl in a white shirt and grey sweatpants standing in the security line. She was only a 2 people away from being out of reach.

I willed myself to move faster. 1 more person. So close! I grabbed her arm. She looked at me with a confused look. I handed her, her cellphone. She smile and gave me a hug.

"Thanks so much." she cooed, "I don't know what I'd do with out it."

I nodded. She looked up at me. Her blue eyes looking right through me. To be honest I had the strangest urge to kiss her right then and there... but I ignored the urge as best as I could.

"Next." The security guard said kind of harshly.

AJ pulled away and her face grew red. She placed her bag on the conveyor belt and walked through the metal detector. She passed right through without a problem. When she got her bag she waved me goodbye..... again.

******(Allison's POV)

I'm so glad Aleks came and gave me my phone.... I don't now what would of happened if he didn't bring it. I continued to walk (semi-fast) through the building. I found my terminal (AN:/ I'm sorry if I get any of this wrong I have never been on a plane... or been in an airport before :D) and gave the lady my ticket. She let me in and I found my seat and sat down.