Chapter 21 The Day before it all

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the creatures I only own my characters Hope, Joe, AJ, AJ's mom and any other characters that may join at some point. Also I am not associated with Twitch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Recap~~~

""Hey guys wait for me!" someone shouted. I turned around to see who it was, "Those mother f*ckers."

It was a guy with a black beanie, grey V-neck shirt, and black skinny jeans.

He looked over to me.

"Ohh hey AJ." Aleks greeted."

~~~

"Ohh hey Aleks I didn't realize that you were staying at this hotel." I said.

"Yea. I could say the same to you." Aleks answered, "ummm.... Do you know where the guys went?"

"Uhh... no they came running in and then I didn't see them." I responded.

"Those Mother F*ckers." He mumbled.

I laughed a bit at his reaction. He gave me a confused look that within a couple seconds turned into a smile.

"Soo.... What room are you staying in?" Aleks asked.

"Umm...." I started whilst pulling out my room key, " uhh... room 357 on the 6th floor,"

He nodded and I did the same.

"Welp, I think I should get back to the hotel room." I stated.

"Ok, I think I need to go find the guys." Aleks groaned.

I giggled at a thought of why the guys left him.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"I think the guys left you just to get on your nerves." I giggled.

Aleks scowled but it soon turned into a warm smile. I gave him a smile before walking off towards the stairs.

"Bye," I waved.

"Bye." he called out.

****(Aleks's POV)

"Bye." I waved to AJ.

I sighed before pulling out my phone. I scrolled through the contacts and clicked on "Jordan".

To Jordan: u fucker what room number r we???

From Jordan: Jordan no esta >:D

I squinted at my phone then quickly replied.

To Jordan: u mother fucker tell me now!!!

From Jordan: im sorry no can do aleksandrrrrr!!

To Jordan: james give me the room number you son of a bitch

From Jordan: well im not in your room so ask someone else >:D

I cursed out in anger.

"Ahem." A woman cleared her throat.

I turned around and saw a woman glaring at me.

I shrugged.

"Could you keep your vulgar language to yourself?" She clarified. I saw her covering her daughters ears.

"Sorry." I said shrugging before walking off. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it. I searched for Eddie's contact. When I found it I clicked on his name hoped he would tell me the room number.

To Eddie: can you please tell me wat room number we are????

From Eddie: y should I tell u 0.e

Me: what do you want me to do sleep on the floor u asshole?!

From Eddie: it would be funny

To Eddie: fuck u

From Eddie: 397 on the 7th floor lol :3

I turned off my phone and slid it in the pocket of my purple twitch hoodie.

I scanned the room for an elevator. I don't want to up 7 flights of stairs. I soon spotted the steel sliding double doors. I picked up my things and approached the door and pressed the up arrow button. I heard the ding and the doors slid open. I stepped inside and pressed the number 7 that was under the speakers. With a ding the sliding doors closed and the elevator began moving. I tapped my foot impatiently while I waited to reach the floor. The elevator made an annoying dinging noise before it opened yet again. I grabbed my things before making my way out of the elevator and down the hall.

I searched for the room number. When I found it I banged on the door and yelled, "Open the damn door!"

I heard a giggle and the door opened. Before me I saw the sarcastic, blonde, leprechaun. I pushed past him and dropped my stuff on the floor. I looked over to the source of the giggle. I saw the hipo (That's how you spell the name of the slime) loving Latino.

"Are you seriously already playing cube world?!" I asked.

He laughed and nodded. I went back towards the door and grabbed my stuff and brought them towards the bed closest to the wall. I pulled out my phone and it said "20% battery remaining" I sighed.

There was a knock at the door and Seamus opened the door. Standing there in the doorway was someone covered in a sheet. They put their hands on Seamus' chest and he backed up.

"You already have the TV on?" Jordan asked as he walked in.

"He's playing Cube World!" Seamus yelled.

"F*cking cube world"

"Cube world?!"

"Are you kidding me?!?!"

"Cube World!!" Seamus yelled again.

Sly just sat there and laughed.

The conversation dramatically changed to ghosts (dan)

"I don't want to be in a room with a ghost." Seamus said.

"Where's the wall?" Dan asked holding his hands out infront of him.

Being the person I am I stood up and threw a pillow at him. He sort of grabbed it and dropped it and Seamus leaned over the bed and pushed him onto the other bed.

"It's a pretty solid ghost." Seamus said truthfully.

---------

Later after everyone left and everyone was falling asleep I was sitting straight up in wide awake in my bed. I held my head in the palms of my hands and just stared out into the darkness.

I don't know why I'm making such a big deal about it.. it's just a question; I mean how hard is it to ask someone out?

****(Allison's POV)

It was late most likely 12 maybe 1:00 and Hope Joe and I was still awake watching funny movies.

Though soon enough the movie ended.

Hope turned the TV off and Joe turned the lights off. We all exchanged our goodnights before snuggling up in our covers before falling asleep. Joe was the first one to fall asleep because Hope and I heard the snores coming from him. He doesn't snore abnoxioulsy but loud enough that we could hear it.

Soon though Hope and I fell asleep.

It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait hopefully the next chapter will be up soon :)

Disclaimer: I do not own TheCreatures i only own my characters Hope, Joe, AJ, Aj's mom and any other characters that might come into play. Also I am not associated with twitch.

Don't forget to,

Comment, Vote, Favorite, Follow, and Tell You Friends