Chapter 12 Of Supposite Lazy days and Early Birthdays

I woke up last night to someone coming in and talking.

I slowly sat up and saw a faint figure in the dark. I squinted and saw that the figure was on the phone.

"I don't want you back." He growled.

"Because you left me for another guy and now that he's gone you expect me to take you back.... No." With that he hung up the phone.

He turned and looked over towards me.

"I'm so sorry for waking you." The guy I found out to be Aleks said.

"That's ok." I replied giving a small smile.

I think he returned it but I can't really tell... It's too dark.

'If it was Tiffany he was talking to I'm kind of glad he said no.'

He walked over to the side of the bed layed down next to me. He tugged at the small blanket that we used, "Don't hog it all!"

I laughed, "I'm sorry."

I moved the blanket so that some of it covered him.

I just layed there and stared at the ceiling. Before I drifted off to sleep Aleks wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. We both were on our sides facing each other. With my head in his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist we fell asleep.

I'm not going to admit it to anyone but I like being around Aleks. He just makes everything fun.

********

I woke up and saw Aleks sound asleep. I lifted his arm from around my waist and got up. I sat at the edge of the bed for a couple minutes. I was about to get up and go downstairs but two skinny arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled as he put his chin on my shoulder.

"Hello there." Aleks said his voice still groggy from just getting up.

"Hi." I said, "Sleep well?"

"ehh."

"Why ehh?"

"Tiffany wants me to get back together with her."

"oh... Why?"

"Well she only broke up with me because she found someone better... but he broke up with her."

"Ohh..."

"Don't worry about it."

Aleks gave me a small smile and he retracted his arms from my waist and stood up. I followed. We walked downstairs.

Down in the kitchen Dan and James were arguing over who gets the last slice of pizza.

I laughed at their weirdness. They just looked at me and squinted, I just continued to laugh.

I looked at Aleks and he just rolled his eyes.

"Are there anymore Hot Pockets?" I asked.

Aleks nodded and walked over to the freezer past the bickering old married couple. He opened it and grabbed 2 Hot Pockets out of the box. He put mine in the microwave for 2:50.

We just waited and watched Dan and James argue till mine was finished.

Aleks handed mine to me and he put his in. I began eating the Hot Pocket as I watched the boys argue.

All of the sudden Seamus came down the stairs and pulled something wrapped in tin foil out of the fridge.

He opened it up and it was the last slice of pizza. He began to eat the still cold pizza.

James stopped bickering and looked at Seamus.

"What?" Seamus asked.

"THAT WAS MY PIZZA!!" James yelled.

"Ohh... really?? Well it's mine now." Seamus shrugged and walked away with the pizza.

I just stood there and laughed almost choking on my breakfast food.