Chapter 20 Trips to Texas

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the creatures, I only own my own characters, I do not own the song Dirty Little Secret, I do not own the game Angry Birds

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******(Allison's POV)

Today is the day. We are off to Texas. Hope, Joe, and I piled into my car and I drove.... of course.... because none of them wanted to drive. The ride to the airport was pretty quiet, for one I am almost certain Hope and Joe fell asleep in the back of the car.

-----

When I pulled into my parking space, I parked and grabbed my phone before hopping out of the car. I noticed that Hope and Joe didn't come out. I opened the car door to see that they were indeed sleeping.

'Awww they look so Adorable.'

Joe was sleeping in a sitting position and Hope's head was in Joe's lap and her head was facing the back of my seat, her feet resting across the rest of the bench, and what I thought was most adorable was that Joe had his arm draped across her stomach keeping her by him. I quickly snapped a picture and put my phone back in my pocket.

Though an evil thought came to mind.

I let out an evil laugh and pulled out my phone back out. I turned on the car and plugged my phone into the speakers I turned the volume all the way up. I rolled down the car window and closed it with me outside of it. Reaching in and grabbing my phone I pulled it as far as it could go (Which was practically all the was out the window) and blasted All-America Reject's Dirty Little Secret. Joe eyes shot open and hid hands shot up to his ears covering them from the loud music, and Hope sat straight up and covered her ears. I, on the other hand was laughing my head off. I turned down the music and unplugged my phone. Hope and Joe got out of the car and they clearly looked pissed. Me on the other hand was still laughing. They gave me an irritated look.

"Did you really have to do that?" Joe snarled.

"Yes! Yes I did!" I laughed.

Hope and Joe both squinted at me. I gave them both I big smile. Hope rolled her eyes and reached back into the car and grabbed her phone and jacket. I just continued to laugh and walked to the back of the car and popped the trunk.

"Shut up Allison." Hope spat irritably.

I shook my head in amusement because Hope only calls me Allison in the morning (She isn't a morning person) or when she is mad at me; and right now... it's both.

I grabbed all of the bags out of the trunk. I placed Hope's grey bag on the ground and grabbed my duffle bag. Instead of getting a suitcase like before I got a duffle bag which I think holds more. Joe pulled out his own suitcase and I closed the trunk. As we walked off I locked my car.

-----

"Please turn off all mobile devices or put them on Airplane mode. Thank you." The lady announced.

I turned my phone on airplane mode and just leaned back in my seat trying to ignore the fact that I will be like 1000 feet in the air. I tensed up at the thought.

"Calm down AJ." Hope comforted. "It's safer to be in a plane than it is a car." (AN:/ TRUE FACT!)

I nodded.

"Don't worry AJ everything will be fine." Joe shouted down the isle.

Hope was surprisingly seated next to me and Joe on the other hand was put two rows ahead of us. I played my music and closed my eyes.