thirty-one

Start from the beginning

"It's a surprise", Lyza replied shortly.
"I hate surprises."
"You don't, now shut up", she chuckled and then left the town, driving through a small forest which was luckily empty without any stupid cars here.
"Are you going to kill me", Jungkook looked at her with big eyes, "I thought you were over me-"

"What", Lyza looked at him in confusion, "Why the fuck would I-"
"I don't know!!!! Why are we driving through an empty forest-"

"You should know this road", she laughed amused and then just kept driving but Jungkook didn't quite understand what she was doing. He hadn't been on this road in months.
But once he realised where they were heading, he had no time to actually realise it so his mouth just fell open when they stopped in front of the small house outside of the forest which was surrounded by farmland and pretty landscape. They drove to the place Taehyung and him had been building for over a year now.
"Why are we at Tae and my new house? He always told me that he'll do it on his own because he's the strong man in this relationship-"

Lyza didn't say a word, she just pointed straightforward. Kook followed her finger and saw a huge paper on the front door, saying 'Koo, stop talking and come in'.
Taehyung knew him too well.
Jungkook got out of the car quickly and hurried over to the front door, pushing it open in excitement.

He expected the house to be empty and not decorated yet because he was the one who wanted to do that but when he walked in he saw the whole house fully decorated with dark furniture yet white walls and big paintings all over the hallway. There were many pictures of them hanging there as well, just like photos from Taejeon's childhood and how he graduated middle school.

Jungkook's mouth fell open, eyes noticing that there were roses all over the floor, leading him into a certain direction. The boy followed it with big eyes, hands covering his mouth because this was just too much for him. He didn't expect anything in here and on top of all he thought he'd just go out for lunch with Lyz like he did all the time.

There was another note on the stairs, the boy took it and read it, 'Bet you're blushing already. Come upstairs baby'

Kook literally started running because his excited ass couldn't wait for even a second. What he didn't know though was that Lili stepped out of the bathroom that was right next to the stairs and held him back, looking at him judgingly. "You should put your accessoires off your fingers, just saying-", she winked and took his hand to pull off the dozens of rings he was wearing all the time.

"Why-", Jungkook asked confused, looking up when he saw Taejeon coming along the hallway with a smirk on his face, "Got a child, got a huge ass house and a whole future coming along, Dad, what's the missing piece you need to be a grown up man, huh?"
Jungkook was confused but when he saw Lili glancing at his ring finger, Kook's heart skipped at least ten beats at once.
How he didn't die this very moment, that's out of question. Strange things happen at times, y'know. Especially when you realise your boyfriend is in one of those rooms here with probably the best thing ever for him.

Jungkook kept walking, following the roses while trying not to step on any of them so he wouldn't ruin them.

And once he opened the door to their bedroom the first thing he noticed were the walls that Taehyung literally painted black, huge photos of them when they were kids, when they were teens and when they were adults, all of them captured by their friends without them even knowing about it.
That wasn't all of it though, Taehyung had put up a painting of Jungkook being naked which he literally made himself. And he had the whole room glowing up with red fairy lights that were hung everywhere.
There was also a king-sized bed and a whole separate room for Jungkook's clothes so he could get ready in peace.
What scared him a little was the amount of sex toys Taehyung had placed on the shelves, showing off their relationship at its finest.