twenty-two

i'm so scared how you guys will react to what happens now 😭 pls dont hate on me or this book or anything i made the plot for daddy issues and its sequel a year ago i was young n dumb sksks

***

"Are you seriously gonna wear that?", Lyza scrunched her nose, leaning against the bathroom wall while watching Taehyung fiddling around with his tie. "Uhm- yeah?", the boy said and Lyza turned her head. She had her hair dyed back to blonde like she had as a teenager and now looked like some angel. "You look so fucking gay", Skylar sighed, shaking her head while eyeing Taehyung's green pants mixed with a red christmas shirt, a tie and a christmas hat placed on his head.

"I AM gay", Taehyung furrowed his brows, "How about you leave the bathroom for once and let me do my make up?"
"We could do it for you", Skylar offered with a lighthearted smile but Taehyung only gave her a tortured look. "No thank you", he said with a bitter smile. "You'd put red lipstick on me or some shit-"

"What's wrong with that?", Lyza chuckled.

"Just, everything. Are the kids ready?", he asked instead.
"They locked the door", Skylar rolled her eyes, "And they took Sam with them", Lyza added, looking over to Taejeon's bedroom slightly worried. "Oh", Taehyung let out, smiling a little.

"Everyone ready?", Taehyung then asked and turned around, his smile glowing like it hadn't in a while. Lyza let out a chuckle, "Looking good", she patted his cheek and then walked out of the bathroom, dragging Skylar along who only scoffed. "I'm looking better", she hummed to herself and Lyza only laughed about that. "Of course you do", she winked at the older girl and then headed to the kid's room. "We're leaving, get your ass out here Taejeon", Taehyung shouted at the door.

Five minutes later they opened the door slowly, Taejeon rolling out of his room with his wheelchair, Sam sitting on his lap.

They had put the small boy in a Santa outfit, put a beard on his chin and gave him a christmas hat along with boots. "Look what we found in the trash, it's Santa", Taejeon chuckled and Sam smiled brightly. He didn't understand that Taejeon just called him trash, he was just being happy because Lili and Taejeon spent their afternoon with him. And he liked the beard.

"Oh my god my poor baby", Skylar let out and ran over, grabbing her kid and pressed kisses to his forehead while Lili and Taejeon started laughing their asses off about Sam and his weird outfit.
Taehyung only rolled his eyes, "You two are horrible", he sighed and ruffled Taejeon's hair. "I know, learned it from my least favorite parent", Taejeon winked and gave Taehyung a bittersweet smile.

"That would be me", Lyza let out a sigh.
"What-, no", Taejeon blurted out. "You and Dad are my favorites. Lili is my second favorite Mommy and Taehyung is my least favorite Dad but what can I do, he won't leave me alone so."

For a second all of the adults in the room were shook, eyeing Taejeon with big eyes until Lili smacked his head in embarrassment, "Shut up", she sighed and gave the others an innocent smile, "He didn't mean the part about me."

"I did-", Taejeon said with his cocky attitude as usually and Taehyung could only smile. Sitting in front of Taejeon's door for two days straight, talking about how much he loved him really did help. He at least respected him as a parent, even if he was his least favorite one.

"There was a time when he was your favorite", Lyza reminded the kid. By now they reached the car and Lyza and Taehyung were placing the kid in his seat and put the wheelchair in the back. "I know right", Taejeon hummed, "Unbelievable."
Lili leaned back on her seat next to him and shook her head, "He still talks about the fun things y'all did when he was younger, he can't hate you that much don't worry Tae", the kid said slowly, "He's just mad at the world lately."