A Well-Deserved Weekend

*some Erin/Linda talk about Lindanny and Jerin for AbigailGriifin. Love ya, sis 🤗😘*

"So," Erin Reagan smiled at her sister in law across the table. "Any special weekend plans?"
"Oh, yes. I'm taking a well-deserved weekend for yours truly." She held up her water glass.
Erin smirked, "what does that look like?"
"It's gonna be filled with-"
"Hey!" Danny called, coming into the house. "Oh. Hi, sis." He kissed his wife's head. "I got all your crap for you. Your Epsom salts, your bubble bath, your scenty candles, bathos bubble bar shit..."
Erin gave a look to her sister in law who simply shrugged.
"Don't ever send me to pick up your girly crap again, 'Kay, sweetie?"
"Uh, I can't promise that, but I'll try." Linda looked over her shoulder.
"Thank you." Danny headed upstairs. 
"You were saying about your weekend?" Erin smiled.
"Oh, yes," Linda continued, "I'm sending the kids off to Frank's- Mary'll be ecstatic! Then I'm coming home, drinking my first glass of wine since I was pregnant with Sean, and taking a nice, long, steamy-hot bubble bath."
"With my brother?" She smirked again, raising an eyebrow.
"What makes you say that?"
"Bathos Bubble Bar."
"It's soap."
"Oh no. It's not just soap," Erin stood up and found the soap, "ahem. Prepare for a long night (the best kind of long night) when you bathe together in soft bubbles and the heady fragrance of jasmine and violet. Bathos leaves skin kissably soft and the scent lingers long after you've retreated to the bedroom."
"Oh." Linda had an unreadable expression on her face, which quickly turned to pleasant surprise. "Well, there's a perk."
Erin laughed, "yeah. There's a big perk."
"You say like you know." It was the blonde's turn to smirk.
"Well, before our schedules got super busy, Jack and I used to take baths with BBB." She held up the bar, "it's been a bit since we just relaxed."
"If you ever need a babysitter, you can just call.... but not this weekend."
Erin nodded, "deal. I gotta go, I'm meeting Jack for dinner. I'll see you Sunday."
"Yeah. See you."
Erin walked towards the door, "tell me if your plans work. I don't need any details."
Linda chuckled, "maybe you'll be able to tell on Sunday?... I'll let you know."