Seriously Disgusting

*first summer Linda and Danny have together*
"Oh! Hello! Wasn't expecting to see you here." Linda smiled at the boy behind the counter.
"Just gimme your damn order. This is ready humiliating enough."
"It's not that bad, Danny. At least you don't have to clean up questionable looking liquids on the floor."
"Just order."
"Okay, I'll have the ten piece nuggets and a large fry."
"Any condiments?"
"Nah, I have condoms at home." Linda blushed and look confused for a second, before the teens let their laughter ring out.
**********
Sometime in 2013.
"Any weekend plans?" Baez asked her partner.
"Taking Linda on a picnic, then a weekend in the city." Danny responded, looking at his computer screen.
"Speaking Of Linda..."
"Hey, babe. Hi, Maria." Linda stood next to Danny's desk, "getting off at one, right?"
"Planning on it.... you got everything ready?"
"Yup. Got all the fixin's for a picnic lunch, suitcases are packed, and I am bubbling with excitement."
As casually as ever, the detective said, "don't forget the condoms."
"Ketchup or rubber?"
"Both."
Linda reaches into the picnic basket and pulled out the bottle of ketchup. "Got it right here."
"Good. Cause we're gonna need it."
"Ketchup or rubber?" She repeated, supporting a sexy smile.
Danny smiled back, "both."
Linda furrowed her brow for a moment, "why, Danny. You naughty boy."
Baez stared at them and completely deadpanned, "you two are seriously the most disgusting people I have ever seen."
Danny and Linda only laughed, and kissed each other goodbye.

A/n
This came about because I was helping at a fundraiser thing. A girl asked if the lady (who I was getting take-out order for) wanted condiments. And I responded with "I'm sure she has condoms at home!" Yeah, I'm not at all stupid.... or horny. Lol...