A Day In The City

Since it was Danny's day off, he suggested that he and Linda and the kids spent a day in the city.
"Then we'll send the kids to Pops', and we'll have a night in the city," he suggested to his wife, wrapping his arms around her.
"Ooh," Linda wrapped her arms around Danny. "That sounds perfect." She kissed his lips, swiping her tongue across his bottom lip.
Danny happily allowed tongue access, being pleasantly surprised by Linda's soft tongue.
She pulled away and smiled, "a sneak peek of tonight."
Danny grinned, "can't wait."
********
"Let's go to.... some Chinese restaurant." Jack suggested as he and his family walked the streets of New York.
"Nah, let's go some place Italian." Sean pointed to a restaurant that was under construction. "But not that one."
"I want pizza, actually," Jack changed his mind for the thousandth time.
"Linda?" Danny wondered, hoping there'd be a unanimous decision.
The blonde shrugged, "I like Italian. And you can get pizza there. You could also get that burger you've been craving, babe."
"Yeah!" Sean nodded, "let's have pizza!"
"Italian, you idiot." Jack corrected.
"Hey, none of that." Linda scolded, as Danny steered the boys to the right.
"Come on, this way." The detective said, turning to the restaurant.
"This oughta be fun, huh?" The mother smiled as Danny held the door open for her.
"And afterwards, you two can spend the night at grandpa's. How does that sound?"
"That sounds awesome!" They smiled as the waiter walked them to their table.
Yes, Linda thought, tonight's totally gonna be awesome. She smiled at her husband and winked as he sat across from her.
He smiled back, and they ended up playing footsie through out lunch.
*********
"That was fun!" Jack stated as they rode the bus to Bay Ridge.
"And it'll be even funner tonight!" Sean grinned widely.
"Darn right it'll be funner tonight!" Danny reached and patted Linda's thigh.
She smiled widely, "behave yourselves, okay?"
"We will!"