"We got this." She reassures him before kissing him sweetly. "Now come. We need to shower." Luna coaxes while sliding down him.

Watching her undress makes Colson dick grow hard. He happily follows her into the shower. Pulling her against him, he kisses the warm water off of Luna's neck. Closing her eyes, her body heats up from both the water's temperature and his touch. Reaching behind her, she strokes his huge cock as Colson plays with her nipple rings. Nibbling on her ear, he asks huskily if she wants This Dick. Her giggles say yes as she bends over for him and he begins to slide into her.

"Ooohh, shit." Luna moans as he makes his way down his path.

Bouncing off of his sleuthhound, they fuck each in the shower quickly but sweetly. Cumming together in the hot steam. Colson taking his time to catch his breath and kissing the droplets water off of Luna's spine before slipping out of her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Getting dressed, they burn some more. Colson patching Luna's gunshot wound while both of them rail three Adds, Luna knowing she'll regret them later. Going on to pop two 30s for her shoulder also. Throwing her blonde hair up in pigtails, Luna tosses on a pair of cutoffs and an old NFL T-shirt. Pulling on thigh high red latex boots to complete her look.

Colson's dick grows hard again as he runs his hand up her leg. Remembering the feel of her in latex before. Slapping and grabbing her ass, they head out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Mornin' Mornin' y'all. We got Machine Gun Kelly and THAT Brooklyn Bitch in the studio. Both looking fly as always." Charlemagne opens up their interview.

"I'm loven' those boots!" Angie chimes in to Luna's smile and Thanks.

"So let's just get into the meat. You guys are together, obviously." He continues.

"Yeah, thanks Nix." Luna laughs.

"Let's talk about that because BeBe was on here talking reckless that day." Charlemagne tries to goad either of them.

Luna looks at Colson. He knows she's notoriously private. He's putting an end to this now.

"Check it, BeBe and I used to hook up. Then I met THIS Bitch." Colson grins at her as he kisses her cheek. "BeBe got salty and tried to start some shit. So, Brooklyn put her in her place. End of story." Colson explains, placing his hand on Luna's bare thigh.

"Psh. Put her in her place. You SLAYED her, Sis." Angie comes in. "When I first heard Break up with Your Girlfriend I was like Oh! BeBe still got shots. Then Envy showed me THAT Type and it was like a nuclear explosion. I like BeBe... So I be feelin' bad when I be singin' about whoopin' her ass sometimes!" Angie exclaims. "It's just so catchy though!!" She laughs with the rest of the room.

"It is." Charlemagne agrees. "That beat and the bass are sick on it."

"Thanks." Luna says. "That was a fun one to get out actually. You know I play live, Char, so... To have this kind of beat stuck in my head that I couldn't create on an instrument myself was something totally new and strange." She looks at Colson. "Which ended up turning it into a group effort. It was kinda insane actually. Slim and Baze, from Kells band, helped me get it out of my head and on to the track. Kells is my drummer AND his drummer, Rook, was actually my director." Luna laughs at the spiderweb of their creation.