Chapter 13

After the other UA students had brought Deku back to the school, and Himiko had been brought to authorities, the group headed back to TNT-Town. ExplodingTNT was a little somber on the way home. It was quite easy for the others to tell; it was a change from his usual slightly irritating(though cheerful) behavior. 

"Sorry about everything," TNT sighed. "I really should have told you." Crystal Sheep smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. "I think we've all forgiven you by now," she assured him. She cast a glance at Pink Sheep, who was lagging behind. "Well...almost all of us."

Pink Sheep grinned. "It's not that," he said. "I'm just still a little confused at all of this. So was 'mouse' an insult to you or not?" TNT rolled his eyes. "Of course that's the question you ask," he muttered. "No, it's not an insult, it's just who I am." He swished his tail, irritated.

"I guess I have to find a new insult," Pink Sheep joked. ExplodingTNT gave him a look and sent a small explosion his way. "Fight me," he teased. Then he sighed. "But for real..." he began. "You guys aren't going to treat me any differently now that you about my quirk...right?"

Everyone exchanged a smile. "Of course we won't," Liz assured him. "We'll still help you out with your videos...and we won't tell your fans if you don't want us to." Pink Sheep nodded. "And I'll still annoy you until you snap at me," he chuckled. "I'll just have to do a better job now." The mouse laughed a little bit. Despite the events that had happened that day, and having to reveal the biggest secret he'd ever kept, he felt a lot better about everything. The only thing that would be different was perhaps he'd be the one to take care of most problems now, using explosions.

But TNT was fine with that.