Chapter 8

There was disbelieving silence for a good five seconds. Even Todoroki and Bakugou looked shocked, and Tsuyu's eyes had gone wider than usual.

"What are you talking about?!" Yaoyorozu demanded. "Of course that was Midoriya. How could it not be?" ExplodingTNT sighed. "I can tell it wasn't him," he said quietly. "He wasn't acting like himself." Tsuyu looked up. "Ribbit...how do you know what he's like?" she asked suspiciously. TNT groaned. "Will you all focus?!" he squeaked. "I already told you; I'll explain later! But right now we have to go save Deku!"

Pink Sheep sighed. "Fine," he agreed reluctantly. "We'll follow you. But if you're wrong about this...just like with most things...we better be allowed to rub it in." The mouse rolled his eyes. "Fine; if I'm wrong you can brag as much as you want," he snapped. "Now move it."

Everyone followed him out.

AN ABANDONED HOUSE NEAR UA...

Midoriya glanced up fearfully as he heard the door open upstairs. She was back. The one who'd grabbed him, taken his blood, knocked him out, and brought him to this strange place. Within seconds he was faced with the spitting image of himself. "Hello again, Deku," the figure said. "It's such a shame none of your friends...or those other people...seemed to be able to figure it out." As the figure spoke, the face that looked so much like Midoriya's own melted away, revealing a girl with a somewhat catty appearance, from her yellow eyes to her fangs. However, her hair was probably the strangest thing about her appearance: pale, dirty-ash blonde in colour, stuck in two messy buns on both sides of her head, with wild strands sticking out, a neat fringe of bangs, and two chin-length sections framing her face.

Himiko Toga.

"Why are you doing this?!" Midoriya hissed. Himiko grinned and pulled out a knife. "Well it's like I said before," she giggled. "You're so much cuter if you just...bleed a little!"