Chapter 5

"I'm guessing you're calling another superpowered teenager..." Failboat muttered. "Should've known this would get strange quick..." Kaminari ignored him. "Hey Yaoyorozu," he said. "We could use your help with something...we need you to make some uniforms." There was a pause, then Kaminari grinned. "Yeah, I'll explain when you get over here," he continued. "Bye." He hung up.

A few minutes later, another person walked up. She was wearing the same uniform as the others, although the slacks had been replaced with a skirt. Her hair was jet-black and in a spiky ponytail, with a small portion of it on the right side of her face. Her eyes were such a dark grey that they were almost black.

"Who are these people?" she demanded, gesturing at Pink Sheep and everyone else. "Do they have associations with Midoriya?" Kaminari shook his head. "They're gonna help us find him," he explained. "Could ya make them some uniforms so they can blend in?"

Yaoyorozu nodded. "I'll do it if we can find Midoriya," she agreed.

Within a few minutes, everyone had a uniform(Yaoyorozu had made them, and everyone went back into their houses to change). Everyone seemed okay with it except Failboat and ExplodingTNT. "I can't believe I have to wear this," Failboat complained. Meanwhile, TNT simply looked a bit nervous. But it was incredibly strange for the others to see him wearing anything except his usual red outfit. Since his head was normally covered by the hood, nobody had really seen his hair. It was, appropriately, a mousy-brown and the slightest bit wavy, and two mouse ears of the same colour poked out of the top.

"Guys, I'm not so sure about this," ExplodingTNT gulped, swishing his tail. "This might be dangerous." Todoroki nodded. "Most likely," he agreed. "But it has to be done." Bakugou snorted angrily. "Why do we have to find that nerd?!" he growled. Kaminari zapped him. "We already know you hate him--" he started. Suddenly his expression became vacant. "Uh...Kaminari?" Liz said, waving a hand in front of his face. "You good...?"

Yaoyorozu sighed. "That's just what happens when he goes over his wattage limit..." she explained. Clearly she had seen it before, and it looked like it annoyed her. "It's temporary. But we should probably get going."

So the group followed Bakugou, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozou to UA, with Kaminari stumbling behind in a daze.