Chapter 10

As the group descended into the cellar, there was a collective gasp. They had noticed the figure sitting fearfully against the wall. It was definitely Midoriya...but he looked nothing like the cheerful student they had seen only around fifteen minutes before. His uniform was torn and slightly dirty, and there was a slash on his arm.

"Deku!" Ochaco gasped, helping him up. "Are you okay?! What happened?!" Deku stumbled a bit, but managed to get up. "Toga," he muttered, grimacing in pain. Just about everyone looked confused. "Who's Toga?" Liz asked.

"That would be me," a voice said.

Everyone whipped their heads as the girl Deku had seen earlier walked down the stairs. Himiko Toga. Quirk: Transform. Deku gulped and hugged Ochaco. He was shaking with fear as Himiko surveyed the group. Her wild yellow eyes focused on Tsu and Ochaco. "Ooh, my friends!" she squealed. "Tsuyu...and Uraraka." Himiko giggled again as she reached for her knife. "And there's more of you," she hissed. "More people to cut."

Pink Sheep gulped. "More people to...cut...?" he whimpered. Although Himiko's creepy statement explained the slash on Deku's arm. "It's my quirk," Himiko giggled. "I transform into someone by drinking their blood. Wanna see?" It was obviously a rhetorical question; she had snatched Pink Sheep's wrist before he could answer.

"Let go of him!" Crystal Sheep shouted, shoving Himiko away. "What is wrong with you?!" ExplodingTNT put a hand on her shoulder. "You may want to stand back a little," he whispered, gesturing towards the others. Todoroki had a ball of flame in his hand, bolts of electricity were surrounding Kaminari, Bakugou was ready to explode, Yaoyorozu had produced a knife using her quirk, and Ochaco and Tsuyu were standing protectively near Deku.

To everyone's surprise, ExplodingTNT went to stand with Todoroki and the others.

"Mouse, what are you doing...?" Pink Sheep asked suspiciously. "You don't have a quirk..." TNT sighed and looked Pink Sheep in the eye, smiling weakly. He seemed worried about something. "You have to stand back too," was all the mouse said. Then he trained his eyes on Himiko.

"Get back!" he yelled, raising his hands towards her. "Now!" Almost everyone managed to get out of the way as something in the room exploded. At first it appeared that only Himiko had suffered from the explosion(she had been knocked out). And everyone expected Bakugou to be still standing, perhaps with a look of smugness on his face. But no: Bakugou was unconscious too, also knocked out cold from the explosion.

And it was ExplodingTNT who stood over Himiko's body, his hands smoking.