Chapter 2

Pink Sheep rolled his eyes. "What does yelling have to with it?" he asked. ExplodingTNT sighed. "I mean...it sounded like a fight was going on," he explained. "I think maybe it had something to do with all this ice."

Then Failboat came outside, looking confused.

"Have you seen the people hanging around that hill over there?" he asked, walking over. "Some of the strangest looking people I've ever seen." Then he looked around. "What's with all this ice?" he muttered. ExplodingTNT shrugged.

Then there was another explosion in the distance.

"I told you!" TNT gasped. "What if someone's trying to attack us...?" That got another eye roll from Pink Sheep. "Okay, you seriously worry too much," he groaned. "If that was an attack, they'd be doing more than blowing stuff up and freezing part of your house. They'd be over here by now." TNT sighed. "Look, I know you're really stubborn, but maybe we should at least go back inside," he suggested.

By now, Liz, Crystal Sheep, and Purple Shep had come outside as well to see what all the commotion was about. "Have you guys been hearing the explosions too?" Liz asked. "And Crystal Sheep says she saw a lightning bolt up on that hill." Failboat shrugged. "Probably just some PVP battles," he said dismissively.

Then three people came over, and everyone whipped to face them.