Chapter 3

Failboat had been right about these people: They looked extremely strange. All of them looked about sixteen, and they were all wearing the same clothes: a formal white shirt, a red tie, a light grey jacket with dark teal striping on the sleeves and folded collar, and dark teal-coloured slacks. So they most likely went to the same school, and that was their uniform.

Just by looking at them, it was obvious that they had completely different personalities. One of them, the only one out of the three who actually looked happy, was fairly skinny, and he had spiky yellow hair with a black, lightning bolt-shaped streak in it. His eyes were yellow, and he was grinning.

The one standing slightly farther away from the other two looked extremely ticked off, though Pink Sheep and his friends had no idea why. His hair was also spiky, but of more of an ash blonde than just plain yellow. His eyes were a dark blood-red colour, and he looked like he might explode any second(Pink Sheep would soon find out that he could quite literally do just that), like he was annoyed to be anywhere near the other two.

Perhaps the strangest-looking one was the young man standing in the middle of the group. This one looked neither ticked off nor exactly happy. He looked quite calm. He was of a slightly muscular build and medium height. His face looked like it was split into two parts; his left eye was a bright turquoise colour, while his right eye was a dark brownish-grey. His hair was pretty strange as well: the left side was dark red, while the right side was pure white. On the left side of his face was a dark scar, which looked like it was from a burn.

"Who the heck are you people?" Pink Sheep asked. "And why are you here?" The one in the middle spoke first. "A classmate of ours went missing," he explained calmly. "Midoriya left class and never came back. We found this town while we were looking for him, and Kaminari thought you might be able to help us." He said all of this without a hint of emotion.

"Which one's Kaminari?" Failboat asked. The boy with yellow hair raised his hand and grinned stupidly. "Denki Kaminari," he answered. "The other guy is Shoto Todoroki, and the dude who looks like he's gonna kill someone is Katsuki Bakugou. He pretty much always looks like that..." Bakugou whipped angrily to face Kaminari. "I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOU CAME TO UA, YOU LOSER!" he snarled.

Everyone except Todoroki jumped back in shock as an explosion burst from his hands.