The new team member

"Yeaaah you like being in the lime light, don't you," said Steve. "But I don't really enjoy it that much..."
"Oh come on Steve," said Nina. "You're famous! You're a professional boxer! They'd accept you!"
"Urgghh that's the problem," said Steve. "I'd be chased by fan girls twenty-four hours a day for a lifetime if I do this..."
"Will they recognise me though?" asked Bob. "I was a martial arts prodigy before this."
"I don't think they will," said Anna. "You look very different from before."
"Fine I'll go," said Steve, after thinking a little. "But Bob's gonna be more popular."
"Yeah you do the spying," said Shasha. "You do it while Bob is keeping 'em busy."
"Hopefully," said Steve. "I wanna try and not be as popular."
"Oh and update us in the group chat," said Shasha. "I think we should add Bob in too."
She instantly made another, separate group chat because just in case they wanted to talk behind Bob. She texted the others in their own chat.
Shasha: So I made a separate group chat just in case
Nina: But why
Anna: Oh Nina
Anna: Why you gotta be so lame?
Anna: It's to gossip!
Shasha: You read my mind Anna
Steve: I don't really like this guy
Adam: Why?
Steve: I don't know...
Steve: Because he has a high opinion of himself...
It was a good thing she added Bob into the group that had Katarina in it and not in the one without her and created a new one without both of them. Katarina had actually liked Bob. She wouldn't have approved of gossiping behind Bob. The other group only had them.
"Okay so the group's done," said Shasha. "Bob, Steve, update us."
"So when do we join work?" asked Bob. Bob seemed to be very excited to join the modelling career. "Should we join tomorrow?"
"So you just wanna walk in and ask for the job?" asked Steve, annoyed. "You think they'd accept us just like that?"
"They have an interview session this week," said Anna, swiping through her phone. "You two can go tomorrow."
Suddenly Steve started bawling.
"I don't wanna go," said Steve. "Can't Dad go instead?"
"But I'm too old," said Adam. "I'm literally 45..."
"What?!" cried Bob and Katarina in unison. "You're 45?!"
"Yeah but you're only 26 physically," said Nina. "You can go."
Steve gave Adam a triumphantly mocking facial expression and Adam groaned.
"Oh come on, you like spying, don't you," said Nina. "Like you disguise and stuff?"
"Yeah but my identity?" said Adam. "They'd disqualify me for being too old..."
"Is that even a problem?" said Nina. "We'll just prepare fake identities. It's not even hard... I've done it many times myself... all we need to do is borrow the Zaibatsu photography room and you're done."
"Yay," said Steve. "Go Dad!"
"Help..." said Adam and the others laughed.
"You'd do fine," said Nina. "Don't be so nervous."
"Fine, I'll do it for you," said Adam. "But not for anyone else."
"Yeah and if you cheat on me with some other model," threatened Nina. "I'll crack your neck."
"I won't, I won't," said Adam. "I've already engaged you. How can I cheat?"
"You're engaged with Nina?" asked Katarina. "How come I didn't know?"
"Nina's engaged?" asked Bob. "But you're so cold!"
"Yeah very funny," said Nina. "Why were you always following me around during the sixth tournament?"
"I don't know," said Bob. "I just liked the looks of you."
"And the looks of me too I suppose?" said Anna. "Now why were you following all the ladies around?"
"Because you were beautiful," said Bob and Anna stopped him.
"Why do guys who look like Neanderthals always have a thing for me?" complained Anna. "First Marduk and now you? Luckily I chose Lee Chaolan."
"Now that's offensive," said Bob. "What was wrong with my looks anyway?"
They didn't answer him but just started laughing.
"Where do you live?" asked Nina. "I'm pretty sure you live nearby, since you go around these streets."
"Yeah I live one of the Cityside guesthouses," said Bob. "I live in guesthouse number ten. I lived there for like this whole year."
"That means you used to be my neighbour," said Steve. "How come I never saw you?"
"That's because I only went out at night," said Bob. "I always kept a low profile, always wore a hoodie when going out."
"Yeah that makes sense," said Steve. "I'm always indoors at night."
"I always keep a look out for you," said Bob. "You always seem to be dancing around outdoors in the porch. I avoided you at all costs."
"I think you should go home," said Nina. "It's getting late."
Bob promptly left. He sensed that the air in there was getting a little... unwelcoming, as he thought.
"Phew, what a day," said Shasha. "So much stuff happening..."
"At least you don't have to become a model..." said Adam and Steve burst out laughing. "Yeah and it's all because of you... thanks a lot, Steve."
"Well you wanted to throw me into it instead," said Steve. "I just got out of a narrow shave..."
"Congratulations, Adam!" said Nina. "Now my fiancé is a model!"
"Not yet," said Adam. "So do we have to come to the photography room tomorrow?"
"Yes you have to," said Anna. "And Bob too."
"I like his sense of justice," said Katarina. "He is a hero."
The others were taken aback by this. They started texting in their private group chat.
Nina: So his charm actually worked on her...
Anna: Ah leave her be
Shasha: Is Bob a bad guy?
Steve: Nah
Steve: He just has a high opinion of himself
Adam: He seems like a smooth talker
Nina: Yep
Nina: That's exactly what he is
Anna: N a ladies man too...
Shasha: I'm reading his biography now n that's exactly what it says
Nina: Where did you even get his biography?
Shasha: I searched him online
Shasha: He's pretty popular
Shasha: Look him up
Anna: ...
"So what name shall I use for my fake ID?" asked Adam. "Any ideas?"
"Oh wait I have one," said Nina. "Leonard Gardner."
"Nah sounds like a gardener," said Adam, shaking his head. "Anything else?"
"What about Sugar McGregor?" suggested Anna. "It seems like a good name."
"Sounds too... weird," said Adam. "What about you, Steve?"
"I have one," said Steve. "And it's Dean Earwicker."
"Nice name, Steve," said Nina. "Where did you get that idea?"
"I don't know it just came to mind," said Steve. "Do you like it, Dad?"
"Sure, Dean Earwicker it is, then," said Adam. "Wonder what name Bob is gonna choose..."
At that very moment, Bob had just entered his guesthouse and was pondering about what name he shall use.
"Let's see now," said Bob to himself. "My name's Robert Richards... how about Richard Roberts? Or Richards Robertson? Nah that sounds a little lame and obvious..."
He started thinking of more names and then started to look up some made up name generators online.