"Chloe let's go now. I have AP Calculus this morning. I need to—" Andre came out of his car and as soon as he saw me, he stopped talking.

We locked eyes, never wanting to break free. The sexual tension from hours ago started to build again and this time more stronger than before.

I should be hating this guy. I really should be hating him.

He looked so sexy this morning. What am I saying he always looks sexy. Though the school blazer covered the muscles, his animalistic sex appeal was still high. His hair looked like he just came out of the shower and he didn't bother to dry it with a towel. His lips, so tempting that I almost rushed to him and captured them.

Our eye contact had it's funeral as soon as Chloe cleared her throat making us snap back to reality.

"I can't believe I'm going to perform with ugly Betty on stage." She scoffed at me as she rolled her eyes. "Where the actual fuck were you when God was sharing beauty?" She smirked.

"I was on the line when he was sharing sense and apparently, you weren't there." I folded my arms and smirked as her own smirk fell.

"Fuck off!" She snapped at me. "Andre let's go." She said as she turned to him.

I realized something. "Did you guys drive here together?" I asked them but no one in particular.

She folded her arms and looked at me squarely. "Not that it's any of your fucking business but, yeah. We did." She said as he came forward and stood by her but his eyes were on me. She wrapped her arm in his.

"Wow." Was all could come out of my mouth. So he drove her here.....in his car. I thought that was only for me. I guess I'm not special. What was I thinking? How can I be special. Probably millions of girls have rode in his car.

My mind started to wonder if they did something as they were coming here in his car.

Darn it!

"Chloe. Leave now." He said as his gaze on me was intense.

"What?" She looked at him in disbelief.

"I mean uhh. Be going, I'll meet you in the class." He said.

"But I want the both of us to go together." Chloe whined.

"Chloe go now." He spoke.

"Why? What do you want to do?"

"I want to do something in the car that I've been needing to do since I woke up."  His eyes transferred down to my lips.

"What is that?...tell me." She demanded.

"You don't need to know. Now go."

"But—"

"Chloe I said now." He removed her arm from his. "We don't need to go together to the class. Now hurry up and go." He sounded like he was trying to control his anger so that he won't shout at her.

"Fine!.....but on one condition."

He inhaled. "What?" He asked abruptly.

"You have to kiss me." She said and my heart started beating fast.

"Chloe I am—"

"Take it or leave it." She folded her arms.

"Chloe —"

"Just do it and I'll go." She titled for him to get a better view.

He muttered something under his breath before he leaned in. I thought he was going to do it but instead of her lips, he kissed her cheek, actually more of a peck. I was a little bit relieved.

"What the hell was that?" She said annoyed.

"A kiss." He said lamely.

"That was definitely not a kiss. I asked for one, ON THE LIPS."

He groaned in annoyance and leaned in...

No!!!!

His lips just touched hers and he wanted to pulled away but she kissed back......with force. He was reluctant at first but then he kissed her back. The kiss was getting deep with each second that passed.

I felt a little bit jealous and nauseated. I wanted to move or go away but my feet were frozen and I couldn't look away for some reason.

The kiss suddenly became heated all of a sudden as Chloe got aggressive. After some seconds he gently pulled her away. Her lips were smudged with cheery lip gloss and her long jet black hair that was formerly styled in a high ponytail was now messy, but I couldn't lie, she still looked beautiful. They were both breathing heavily.

Then Chloe spoke. "I'll see you in the class." She walked away but then turned. "Oh and by the way, I can't wait for tonight." She winked at him and then smirked at me and finally left.

Tonight!..... Alright. Here that Gabriella, they are having something tonight..

What do you have tonight?.....I'll tell you....homework! Piles of shitty homework!

Oh what a nice life. He has something tonight. He has someone he's going to meet. Something good, something nice. What do you have? HOMEWORK.

I swear my life is great!

I mustered up strength and dragged my feet but he stopped me when he grabbed my arm and made me turn to him.

"Hey are you angry about what happened? She wouldn't leave without me—"

"You really do not have to explain to me." I removed his hand from my arm. You are single and can do anything you want to do. We are not dating and you don't owe me an explanation. What did you call us again?.... Oh yeah I just remembered....friends. Have fun tonight by the way." I said with venom on my tongue and walked away but then I turned back and looked at him. "Oh I almost forgot, you know as a......... friend, I have to look out for my other........ friend. Make sure to use a rubber with her. I'm sure you don't want to become a baby daddy at this age. I would feel bad considering your my.......friend." With that I left him outside speechless.

The sooner I get used to the fact that we are never ever going to be more than friends, the better for me. The last thing I want to do is to have feelings for him and end up getting hurt like the others.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading💖💖
Don't forget to💁
VOTE,
COMMENT what you feel about the chapter,
RECOMMEND the book to people, and
SHARE❗🙃