following the map

COINY'S POV

i was standing next to pin with the map. it has been awhile and i was looking for places that look interesting on it. "do you see anywhere we could go that'd be cool?" pin asked me. i sighed. "no, all of these places look dull, but then again, it's just a map." i said. "yeah, plus who knows how old it is, all of those places probably changed by now." pin added. "that's true." i said, looking at all of the islands shown on the map. i looked at pin as she was steering the boat. she was so good at it, despite never doing it before. pin is good at doing a lot of stuff. she looked over at me and i just awkwardly looked back at the map acting like i never stared at her. "everything good?" she asked me. "uh, yeah, i'm fine, why'd ya ask?" i continue to look at my map awkwardly, not wanting to look back at her. "well, i looked at you and you looked nervous, so i just wanted to ask." pin said. i guess she didn't see that i was looking at her.

i was looking back at the map. i could hear that the others are playing around down there. it sounded fun, they were laughing and everything. i looked once or twice, i think they were playing tag. then suddenly i hear a crash of what sounded like boxes and then yelling from snowball. "LEAFY! YOU NEED TO WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" he yelled. "i'm sorry, snowball, i didn't mean to!" leafy loudly said. i look up from my map to see what's going on. pin seemed to have looked at what happened too. "pin, what happened?" i asked her. " i don't know, i wasn't looking down there." pin replied. i decided to go down there and see. when i made it to the bottom of the stairs i saw a bunch of yoyle berries on the floor. i saw that a few of the yoyle berry boxes got knocked down. maybe pin and i shouldn't have put the boxes in a pile. i looked at snowball, who had leafy backed up into a corner. he had a yoyle berry stuck in his snow. there was a bunch of yelling coming from the corner. i looked at the others who were just crowded together watching it happen. i walk in between snowball and leafy.
"woah, woah, what happened?" i asked.
"leafy and the other dummies were playing that stupid game, tag, when leafy knocks a bunch of boxes of yoyle berries on me!" snowball yelled angrily.
"it was on accident!" leafy said.
"you seem to be doing a lot of things by accident, leafy." i say sternly.
"actually, i kinda slapped her when i meant to tag her, which knocked her into the boxes. probably from all those times i used to slap you." firey spoke up.
"oh. well, it doesn't really matter, let's just clean up this yoyle berry mess." i say as i take the yoyle berry off of snowball's snow. "that's not my job." snowball said as he walked away. "yeaaaah.. that's a no can do from me." flower said. everyone except snowball and flower helped pick up the mess. then i decided to put the yoyle berries into the kitchen.

PIN'S POV

after whatever happened with snowball and leafy was dealt with, coiny came back up next me and sat on the floor. "this day barely started and there is so much stress!" coiny whined. "i know," i chuckled, "i guess that's the life of a pirate." i said. he chuckled a bit and stood up. "yeah, i guess so." he said. he looked back at the map. i heard coiny gasp. i looked over to him. "what is it?" i ask him. "what if we go to this island!" he showed me the map and pointed to a pretty small island on it. "oh, sure. what's so special about it that makes you want to go?" i ask thinking about how he gasped even though the island didn't seem to interesting on the map. "oh, nothing really," he looked back at the map. "i just remembered that i pointed to this island when we first looked at it." coiny explained. "oh, okay, and since it's the smallest on the map, we should go from smallest to biggest." i say. "augh! this is just like those adventures i watch on tv, when he lets me!" coiny said excitedly. i laughed. "yeah, i'm pretty excited for this too!" i say. "well, let's start following the map!" coiny says. i already knew this trip might take awhile. "so, what happened down there?" i asked. "oh, leafy just accidentally knocked over a basket of yoyle berries onto snowball while she and the others were playing tag." coiny told me. "is this the second thing leafy has accidentally done today?" i asked.
"mmmhm."
"thought so. well, what are they all doing now?" i asked. coiny looked over at them. "they aren't doing anything, they all look pretty bored." coiny said. "oh, they must think they can't play or something because of that." i say. "uh, hey, everyone, you guys can still play games if you're bored! just....don't run around for right now!" i shout at them.

NEEDLE'S POV

when pin said we could still play games ruby gasped. "omg! we should totally play truth or dare!" ruby said. "holy aphid, we should! i haven't played truth or dare in forever!" flower said. there isn't really anything else to do. "sure i'll play too." i say. leafy and firey also agree to play. everyone was guessing that snowball isn't going to be playing. "i'll be first!" flower yelled. flower then turned to ruby. "truth or dare?" ruby didn't even think, she just yelled, "dare!" flower thought about a dare to give her. "i dare you to... call me beautiful!" flower said. some of the others groan. "of course she'd dare that." i say. "easy peezy! you're beautiful!" ruby said. "thank you, i know i am!" flower said smugly. "okay, my turn," ruby turned to leafy, "leafy, truth or dare?" she asked. "oh, uh, truth!" leafy said. "is it true that you ship your friends?" ruby said. i found this question kinda strange. leafy laughed a little. "yeah, i do." leafy admitted, although it wasn't much of surprise. "omg, me too!" ruby said. "okay now," leafy looked at firey, "truth or dare, firey?" she asked. "dare!" he said confidently. "i dare you to..." leafy looked around to see what firey could do. leafy gasped. "i dare you to go up to coiny and pin and call them a cute couple!" leafy giggled. "what kind of dare is that?!" i say loudly. i knew right after i said that, that leafy was gonna go and be like 'oh you're just jealous because you like coiny!' or something, even though it's not like that! "oh you're just jealous because you like coiny!" leafy yelled. called it. "no i don't it's just-" i took a breath, "you know what, i don't care just do it." i finished. i didn't like coiny, it's just that it's literally a dumb dare, why not tell him to do something difficult like climb up to the first sail on the boat or do something more interesting. firey just rolled his eyes at the dare and started to walk up to coiny and pin. "act like you thought of it yourself when saying it!" leafy added. firey just walked up to them. "y'know, you two look like a cute couple." firey said kind of convincingly. "hkajGFA WHAT?!" pin yelled. "WH- FIREY!" coiny had yelled. we all moved to where we could see both pin and coiny's faces. both pin and coiny were blushing profusely. firey just kinda laughed at the way they reacted and started to walk back down the stairs. "NUH-UH FIREY COME BACK HERE!" coiny yelled. coiny gave pin the map he was holding and started to run after firey. firey just started to run away from coiny. coiny chased firey around the ship. i knew this dare was dumb.

//a/n: sorry this chapter took awhile to come out. it's just that i had almost no idea what to write for this chapter. i also got distracted most of the time but i finally got it done! i'm too lazy to proof read but i think it's fine. okay bye guys, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! -sam\\